Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

According to Wrestling News Sources, Big Show’s WWE contract expires today and it is believed that he will not return to the company as an in-ring performer.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

According to The Wrestling Observer, WWE is considering to change the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal for a Women’s Battle Royal Match in order to give Women’s Division more importance at Wrestlemania.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Journalist Jon Bravo says his next video is complete and it will contain shipping and tracking #'s. Not just from Roman Reigns but from all current and former WWE stars who purchased steroids from Richard Rodriguez and WFN.

Jjl

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
fox is pushing hard for wwe rights. raw would be on fox, smackdown on fs1

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
for real. raw on national tv, smackdown on cable and for the record, idek the channel number of my fs1

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm rooting for it to happen. I have a glimmer of hope FOX would cut RAW back down to 2 hours and enforce more compelling story lines.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
AE. said:
I'm rooting for it to happen. I have a glimmer of hope FOX would cut RAW back down to 2 hours and enforce more compelling story lines.
its rumored raw would go back to two hours because of the news

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
According to Ticket Drew who has broken stories in the past the plan for next year's WM main event from NYC is to have Ronda Rousey v either Charlotte or Asuka.

This would be the first time the women would main event a WM.

very believable. not super unhappy about it either. i guess its not too bad but i like charlotte

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
According to Ticket Drew who has broken stories in the past the plan for next year's WM main event from NYC is to have Ronda Rousey v either Charlotte or Asuka.

This would be the first time the women would main event a WM.

very believable. not super unhappy about it either. i guess its not too bad but i like charlotte

Please no.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
WWE never wanted the 3 hour thing that was all the USA Network.

Good point. I have heard before something like USA forced it because of their lack of programming on Monday nights and desire to sell ad space.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
AE. said:

Good point. I have heard before something like USA forced it because of their lack of programming on Monday nights and desire to sell ad space.

Yea because WWE declined it at first but USA threw the extra cash at them lol. The 3rd hour is usually the worst depending on what is the main event or what is ending the show.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Rey Mysterio looks to have been injured last night in his tag match at Northeast Wrestling.

Mysterio believes he tore his left bicep in a tag team match teaming with Flip Gordon against Joey Mercury & Caleb Konley in Waterbury, Connecticut for Northeast Wrestling.
Wrestling Observer doesn't have details other than he believed the muscle was torn during the match. There was heavy swelling in the arm according to those who saw him afterwards.

Despite the pain Rey was able to finish the match.

Welp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%