Official Wrestling Talk Thread

HitmanCapone

Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
It's being said that Dolph is only a transitional opponent for Ambrose. Originally it was going to be Ambrose vs Styles but that will happen after Ambrose retains.
I really hope that they put the belt on Styles.  Would still like to see something happen with The Club.  Ideally I'd love to see The Young Bucks come over but I'm not sure we'll ever see that especially with everything they got going on over in ROH/NJPW

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
HitmanCapone said:
Not even trying to troll.  I have never liked DB and hate that he was over hyped.  He is horrible on screen to the point where I feel bad at how awkward it is.

Aren't you the same guy who criticized me because I said I didn't like Dolph Ziggler? lol  

HitmanCapone

Reaction score
elcheato said:
Aren't you the same guy who criticized me because I said I didn't like Dolph Ziggler? lol  
Yes.  I don't see how that applies though I didn't like DB because he was over hyped.  That didn't/doesn't change the fact that he put on good matches.  I'm saying I don't like DB in a non wrestling role because he is absolutely brutal on the mic.   I also didn't have a problem with DB challenging for the title.(Okay well initially I did but eventually he grew on me as contender) If anything wouldn't this apply to you since you're the one who said you like your top guys being able to wrestle and entertain you on the mic? 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
styles will get the belt but im not sure he'll get it this soon.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
HitmanCapone said:
Yes.  I don't see how that applies though I didn't like DB because he was over hyped.  That didn't/doesn't change the fact that he put on good matches.  I'm saying I don't like DB in a non wrestling role because he is absolutely brutal on the mic.   I also didn't have a problem with DB challenging for the title.(Okay well initially I did but eventually he grew on me as contender) If anything wouldn't this apply to you since you're the one who said you like your top guys being able to wrestle and entertain you on the mic? 
He did entertain me on the mic. I did not like his initial face run, he was bland as could be, but his heel run won me over, and Team Hell No just helped even more. I love over the top stuff and comedy in wrestling. He had both when he turned heel, and then they had to turn him face because of the crowd reaction, and the rest is history. 

I said it earlier, but when he first started screaming "yes" as an arrogant celebration, I thought it was fuckin' hilarious. Never imagined it would get as big as it did, but I loved it. It's a little played out now, but such is life. 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlvalG90dgc

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
First official match for Mania 33 has been revealed to be........................Big Show vs Shaq lol

Senators26

Reaction score
A non-divas piss break, wow. The only match that could be worse is R-Truth vs Goldust lol

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

A sad day in wrestling as Mizake and Sasha finally gets married + throw in Bray and Bo's sister into the pic lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Senators26 said:
A non-divas piss break, wow. The only match that could be worse is R-Truth vs Goldust lol
golden truth will not split up!

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:

A sad day in wrestling as Mizake and Sasha finally gets married + throw in Bray and Bo's sister into the pic lol.
Dan looks way different in this pic.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z52UvuRe8ZE

looking forward to this chick

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i wish we got to see more spine busters

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
i wish we got to see more spine busters

Plenty of that goes around, from Alabama slams to Double AA's Spinebuster lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i want an old school spine buster damn it

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
we need some real deal power bombs too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%