Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
didn't create the chant either, people just suddenly started doing it on their own 

He did create the chant. It started when he beat Kofi but it didn't catch on until he lost at Mania quickly to Sheamus.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i was joking lol. I did not like Daniel Bryan, but when he started doing the chant as a heel, I instantly became a fan. Thought it was hilarious 

Senators26

Reaction score
Didn't like the idea of Bryan being a GM but it's going much better than I expected

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i can say that i dont like him on commentary for the cwc

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
i was joking lol. I did not like Daniel Bryan, but when he started doing the chant as a heel, I instantly became a fan. Thought it was hilarious 

I know lol. i just found it funny how it went from Yeah yeah yeah when he beat Big Show to Yes Yes yes lol.

HitmanCapone

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Except the difference is Bryan is an injured has-been who's begging to stay relevant and HHH actually has a position in the company?
YES! YES! YES!  We're actually in agreement here

Papa Pugzo said:
cc is trying to get that heel heat
Speaking the truth shouldn't bring heat

HitmanCapone

Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
he'll get better. i agree that his acting isnt good enough. hes always come off a little more scripted than others, but imo, it doesnt hold him back.
Disagree here.  He was a guy who relied on his wrestling(which was never as good as advertised)outside of 1 word chants.  He is horrible when speaking and needs to just stay off TV outside of a few spots, let Shane do everything that is camera related and the show would be a lot better.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
so the more hes on tv in an acting role, you dont think he'll get better? and wwe held him back in the ring, they hold a lot of guys back. he was capable of being better.

HitmanCapone

Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
so the more hes on tv in an acting role, you dont think he'll get better? and wwe held him back in the ring, they hold a lot of guys back. he was capable of being better.
No it's possible but he should be in NXT until he gets there.  Its there to better your skills.  I do get it though he was super over with most fans and Smackdown needed something to try to compete with Raw.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Acting like Shane McMahon is actually good at promos and backstage stuff. He has weird pauses and generally is awkward himself

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lord they are giving Eva Marie a major push to become the top female of the Smackdown brand.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Women's wrestling making a glorious comeback to Diva piss breaks

HitmanCapone

Reaction score
elcheato said:
Acting like Shane McMahon is actually good at promos and backstage stuff. He has weird pauses and generally is awkward himself
And yet he's still a million times better than anything Daniel Bryan could hope to become.  Atleast Shane is entertaining while on the mic something D.B. will most likely never be able to say.

HitmanCapone

Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
Lord they are giving Eva Marie a major push to become the top female of the Smackdown brand.
I hope she gets booed out of every building with the chant "You Can't Wrestle!"

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
HitmanCapone said:
No it's possible but he should be in NXT until he gets there.  Its there to better your skills.  I do get it though he was super over with most fans and Smackdown needed something to try to compete with Raw.
so send him to nxt? lol. you can troll better than this

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I mean, he's obviously not there for his acting and promo chops. He is there because most fans want to see him in any role.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
wwe has supposedly been offering low ball offers to former talent. thats the rumored reason why mvp hasnt been talked about on screen yet.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's being said that Dolph is only a transitional opponent for Ambrose. Originally it was going to be Ambrose vs Styles but that will happen after Ambrose retains.

HitmanCapone

Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
so send him to nxt? lol. you can troll better than this
Not even trying to troll.  I have never liked DB and hate that he was over hyped.  He is horrible on screen to the point where I feel bad at how awkward it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%