Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
ric flair dry humping the ropes to aj was very creepy.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well I'm tired of fandango already.

.::MC::.

WeOutHearCuh
Reaction score
the swagger storyline is very good, the lesnar build up is nice, the punk/taker match could be real good but it could bomb.

this mani is going to be mediocre unless the match work is fantastic.
I don't think there's any way possible Taker v Punk can fail. I know Taker is old now and getting frail, but it's not like Punk is a powerful guy with a strong moveset. Seeing the last 4 Manias Taker has had with HBK and HHH, I have complete faith in Taker and Punk to deliver a classic for Taker's last stand. I mean shit, Punk could get a good match out of wrestling a chair if he had to. If he can get Cena to put on a match like he did last week, one can only imagine and presume him and Taker are gonna be phenomenal (see what I did there ;) ) together. Throw in the fact that in the end, Punk is fan at heart and is prolly salivating at the thought of him and Taker being a match at Mania, can only add to the fact that he's gonna bring his A game. It will be a classic in my opinion, no question.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If I'm WWE, Ziggler crashes the Cena celebration to take the title. Highly unlikely that happens.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
id like that. wish itd happen, but it wont =\

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Isn't Ziggler's MITB just for the WHC anyway?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
damn, paul bearer died.

.::MC::.

WeOutHearCuh
Reaction score
If I'm WWE, Ziggler crashes the Cena celebration to take the title. Highly unlikely that happens.
Only because Ziggler's MitB is only good for the WHC. I see him cashing on Del Rio after he beats Swagger though it makes a lot a sense, especially if they don't book him (I hope he isn't forced to face Miz's lame ass). He can pull the whole, show stealing thing and that he wasn't booked for a match, but still walks out the champ. Ultimate heel move right there lol, some Edge type shit.

As for Paul Bearer, it's a sad day /: He legitimately was one of the few people who could scare me when I was little, he was perfect for Kane and Taker. RIP.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dude wasn't even 60. RIP.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
nice video montage for paul.

as for rollins vs show; i expect rollins to win or the match to end in dq but sucks the first singles match for the shield is this. i love rollins and ambrose the most but tje idea of rollins, especially, beating the show isnt believable. lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
decent match. wish it was more "hardcore". anyone who just watched noticed the blood drip from under kanes mask?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
way to go del rio. throw cody rhodes off the top buckle on his head.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Triple H's career is on the line................smh. Like he wrestles full time or even part time anyways lol.

Boda

PSN = HitmanCapone
Reaction score
I personally was thinking they were talking about his career as a whole not just in the ring atleast that's what I hope as he obviously isn't even a part time wrestler anymore and they just did the whole thing with him walking away or whatever.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
theyre trying to make the match between cena/rock personal but its ehhhhh. if they want to make it interesting they need to have cena lose.

i know they wont, they cant. have cena lose(that can happen), but after he loses have him go on a rampage and just beat everyone's ass that steps in his path. have him diss all the fans, have him just turn mega heel, then in the 3rd match, make it a crazy brawl no dq match and he beats the shit out of rock and goes face again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%