Official Wrestling Talk Thread

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wow, watching RAW, Adamle is getting LEGIT heat!

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
IDK how much you've watched so I won't spoil anything. But I think he did a very good job on his first night. Plus, he's a pimp, if you watch the end.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Did you see the last 20 minutes? Adamle pimpin in the back!

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
Rikishi and Umaga ftw. hot fat tubby samoans<3

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score

BEST SAMOAN OF ALL

JOOOE'S GONNAAAA KILL YOUUUUU

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
Samoans own this sport. So smooth, tubby, hot hair, nice butts.

I miss Rikishi though. He has ownage vids on youtube.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
All samoans are fat. Skinny is not in their religion. lawdlol

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
- Since returning to the SmackDown brand, there is some major heat on the WWE Champion Triple H, mainly for him going out of his way to make the younger talents look bad on camera, especially guys like MVP and Shelton Benjamin. A lot of the guys backstage were upset about Triple H's recent promo and have went to The Undertaker for a resolution, of sorts. The Undertaker agrees with the younger talents and says he understands how they feel.

The belief is that a backstage showdown is coming between The Undertaker and Triple H, due to the way the WWE Champion treats people in the locker room. Many people think that Triple H would get his way in the end but the one person that Vince McMahon respects and trusts the most above others is The Undertaker. Triple H wouldn't lose his job obviously but some kind of changes would have to be made.

The Undertaker sees SmackDown as his brand and the Superstars as his boys, in a way. If he isn't backed by McMahon when the time comes, there's a feeling that he could take more time off for injuries as a way to show his displeasure. There's already a thought among some close to the situation that Triple H wants payback for his loss at WrestleMania 17 and is pushing for himself to face The Undertaker at WrestleMania 25 with the streak being broken.
oh hell no..

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
The streak will break, I read a story about it, but it won't be Triple H. If you want to hear who they're saying it will be, PM me.

djhipp

Reaction score
I heard it might be ted dibiase, which would be pretty cool. I dont think Triple H will end it, but if he doesnt I won really be bothered.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I heard it might be ted dibiase, which would be pretty cool. I dont think Triple H will end it, but if he doesnt I won really be bothered.
Yes that's who, I don't like to post spoilers though :p. But since it's in the open, theyre saying they might pull a storyline how Ted Dibiase Sr. brought the Undertaker into the business.

djhipp

Reaction score
Yes that's who, I don't like to post spoilers though :p. But since it's in the open, theyre saying they might pull a storyline how Ted Dibiase Sr. brought the Undertaker into the business.
I dont consider rumors to be spoilers. I would love any storyline to get Ted Sr. on tv for awhile!

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, I read that somewhere too..still not completely sold. The streak is such a part of Taker's legacy that honestly, in tribute to him, I don't think should be broken. But, hey, that's just me.

djhipp

Reaction score
Yeah, I read that somewhere too..still not completely sold. The streak is such a part of Taker's legacy that honestly, in tribute to him, I don't think should be broken. But, hey, that's just me.
I agree somewhat, but wwe needs to make some stars soon. Kennedy didnt exactly go as expected, Kane and Taker are ready to retire and I cant imagine Batista and JBL around after Mania 26. At the very least, I think a heel should roll up taker after a cheap shot because WWE should gain something from arguably its biggest star leaving.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%