Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cena was like the funniest thing in Trainwreck.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Johnny Gargano is in an interesting situation right now. He was called up to the main roster in the middle of a big program in NXT. He was apparently slated for some big things with Tommaso Ciampa on the main roster even though WWE knew Ciampa needed surgery.

Now the planned match against Tommaso Ciampa at NXT TakeOver: New York has been changed and Johnny Wrestling is facing Adam Cole instead. Gargano is also still apparently in the middle of his main roster call-up even though he hasn’t appeared on RAW or SmackDown for weeks.

Bryan Alvarez stated on Wrestling Observer Live that WWE was considering putting Gargano on 205 Live due to Ciampa’s injury. He does fit the size of a 205 Live competitor, but this did not make fans very happy at all.

Alvarez noted that this was not his doing and WWE was just considering it. So it’s not set in stone. However, apparently it is a possibility which is troubling considering how 205 Live is generally regarded by WWE as just another live hour of programming on the WWE Network.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It is speculation [at this point] but there is a chance there is definitely a chance of that because the feeling is that since they have to film anyway and 205 Live is kinda just a waste of air, its just not working that maybe what theyll do is two hours 8-10 on Friday nights and do hour 3 on FS1 with the idea that they can get another $50 million a year off of Fox by giving that extra hour.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Tommaso Ciampa took to Twitter today and revealed that doctors told him he will be on "borrowed time" if he returns to the ring from his recent neck surgery.

Ciampa said the match at Takeover meant more to him than anyone will ever understand. "The opportunity was taken away from me," he added.

There's still no official word on when Ciampa will return to the ring but it was noted in a recent NXT TV video package it takes most people up to a full year to recover from the operation he had.
WWE isn't gonna take that risk of clearing him.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i think he was someone vince would have actually loved even though hes small. that sucks but health is always best

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Can't believe Kurt Angle's retirement match is really against Baron fucking Corbin.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I couldn't return to the arena that broke my heart 24 hours ago lmao
#sorrynotsorry

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
shared champions and different rosters. this should be confusing if it happens

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if they did a shit finish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%