Official College Gameday Thread

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wow BYU came back and held off Ole Miss. Crazy game.

Now time for Boise state.

JPDaBeast23

Reaction score
Anybody(elcheato,dexter,bengals) watch the Bucks today. Wasn't at home so I didn't see...
How'd B-Mills look?

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Oregon's jerseys looked better in the promo then they do in the game IMO.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Anybody(elcheato,dexter,bengals) watch the Bucks today. Wasn't at home so I didn't see...
How'd B-Mills look?
He looked pretty good. His first series was a 3 and out, which most of that series wasn't his fault (dropped pass, bad snap) and didn't really get a fair chance until the 2nd half, where he played well.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Boise state lookin' good. LSU handling Oregon.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Nice to see Michigan get the win. Started off lackluster in the 1st quarter but gradually did better. Denard had some nice throws all game, just sucks that it was called. I don't remember the last time I saw a game called.

I picked LSU to beat Oregon and Boise to beat Georgia so I wasn't surprised by either of those. Although, I was surprised how bad Oregon looked. They just looked like their minds were somewhere else, and had key guys limping off the field and all that.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Nice to see Michigan get the win. Started off lackluster in the 1st quarter but gradually did better. Denard had some nice throws all game, just sucks that it was called. I don't remember the last time I saw a game called.

I picked LSU to beat Oregon and Boise to beat Georgia so I wasn't surprised by either of those. Although, I was surprised how bad Oregon looked. They just looked like their minds were somewhere else, and had key guys limping off the field and all that.
I don't remember seeing a college football game getting called either...

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Malcolm Brown with 85 yards and Jaxon Shipley with a 36 yard TD catch. The future looks bright in Texas. After this possible ruff season, I think Texas will get back to their winning ways.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah I was surprised with how bad Oregon played as well.

Wasn't too surprised by anything else. I saw Utah State playing Auburn very well, (they do that from time to time). But TCU and their lack of defense kinda surprised me.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I don't remember seeing a college football game getting called either...
Happened twice this weekend(Marshall/West Virginia, Western Michigan/Michigan) Last time a game was called, before this weekend, was 2002. I don't even remember it happening then haha. Just wasn't really great weather, in certain spots, for football. Would of been fine if it was just rain.

As for tonight, I don't know shit about Miami or Maryland, talent wise, but I have the feeling Maryland will get the win. The main reason, I believe this, is because of Randy Edsall as their coach. From what he did at UConn, I think he could carry that over in a rather weak conference, where you could pick a name out of a hat of who could win it. They could lose tonight, but I think they'll have a decent season.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Happened twice this weekend(Marshall/West Virginia, Western Michigan/Michigan) Last time a game was called, before this weekend, was 2002. I don't even remember it happening then haha. Just wasn't really great weather, in certain spots, for football. Would of been fine if it was just rain.

As for tonight, I don't know shit about Miami or Maryland, talent wise, but I have the feeling Maryland will get the win. The main reason, I believe this, is because of Randy Edsall as their coach. From what he did at UConn, I think he could carry that over in a rather weak conference, where you could pick a name out of a hat of who could win it. They could lose tonight, but I think they'll have a decent season.
I seen that last night, don't see that very often. That tropical storm has been causing all kinds of havoc this weekend.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol

after just 2 series the d coordinator deserves to be fired already

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%