Official College Gameday Thread

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
You're talking about a very small sample size of 30 carries, 18 of which came against a great LSU defense who was stacking the box. He looked really good today.

I definitely wouldn't say he's been disappointing. Not even close IMO. If you were expecting him to have a big game against LSU, you were criminally underrating LSU's defense.
One of the best, if not the best, running back in the nation should be able to get his on any defense. 3.0 YPC is unacceptable.

swoosh

Reaction score
Well then you should have noticed James was running behind a very inexperienced OL, going against a great LSU defense who become even better by stacking the box, and getting hit before he even got back to the LOS on the majority of his carries.

If you think James was a disappointment, I don't know what to tell you.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
ND has more talent than Michigan IMO but I think Michigan takes it because they're better at the most important position, QB.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Clowney just turned Murray into a rag doll

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Well damn, nice throw and catch
I don't think Richt should be fired for these two games. Who's had a tougher first two games than Georgia? If they weren't going to fire him for previous seasons they definitely shouldn't now.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Regardless of my opinion, I don't see how he survives this season unless he runs the table.

swoosh

Reaction score
I don't understand that time out either after an eight yard gain. smh

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Richt should have been canned two years ago.
There's no doubt that he should no longer be there, but if he wasn't canned before, nothing that happened in the last two games should get him fired now. No reason to fire a coach after losing to Boise State and South Carolina.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd agree with that.

I don't think Richt will get another year in Athens though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%