Official College Gameday Thread

TTN2810

Reaction score
Sooo, Leonard "AP 2.0" Fournette really showed what all the hype is about.. 8 carries 18 yards lol

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
TiTAN said:
Sooo, Leonard "AP 2.0" Fournette really showed what all the hype is about.. 8 carries 18 yards lol
His first game out of about 40, against the #14 team in the country, with no blocking in the first half and not many carries in the second half. Please excuse him if he didn't have 200 yards already.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Miami needs to get with the times and just implement the spread.  This pro style, smash mouth cocksucking bullshit works great if you have David Shaw or Nick Saban coaching you, but Golden and James Coley are completely useless.  South Florida is absolutely loaded with speedy skill position players, and straight up athletes, there's no reason to play I-formation football when the spread dominates the college football landscape, and you have a ton of players that fit perfectly into that scheme just sitting there in your own back yard.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Delirium said:
His first game out of about 40, against the #14 team in the country, with no blocking in the first half and not many carries in the second half. Please excuse him if he didn't have 200 yards already.
Yeah if he had gotten those carries Hillard got in the second half he would be all the talk right now. Nobody was running on them in that first half.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Delirium said:
lolol chill man
It was an ugly stat line, that's all I was pointing out.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wisconsin is going to finish the year unranked

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't understand how South Carolina was a top ten team to start with.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm actually really interested to see UTSA vs Arizona on Thursday.  

UTSA might get smoked, but they're an interesting program on the rise.  Larry Coker is doing a great job down there.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Pepe Silvia said:
I don't understand how South Carolina was a top ten team to start with.

There was a lot of hype

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pepe Silvia said:
I'm actually really interested to see UTSA vs Arizona on Thursday.  

UTSA might get smoked, but they're an interesting program on the rise.  Larry Coker is doing a great job down there.
I'd like to see them match up with Marshall in the C-USA title game. I think they'll be one of the better teams outside the P5 this year.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:

There was a lot of hype

Despite all of the returning starters they had on offense, they still lost their QB and #1 receiver.  They also lost 3/4 of their defensive line, and their best player.

Mobruler

Wolves
Reaction score
Had the Michigan State/Oregon conversation with a lot of fellow MSU fan customers today and they are all very confident in the Spartans tomorrow.  Homerism will happen, but I don't think Spartan fans are quite grasping what the loss of a Max Bullough and a Darqueze Dennard means to a team, nor what happens when a team goes to play in Eugene.  I'm nervous and I'm scared and I honestly think it's going to be something like Oregon 42, Michigan State 27.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%