Official 2012 NHL regular season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Rangers aren't good this year either, after being amazing last year.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Great game for the Wings! Canucks were picking fights and lost both, thought that was funny. Red Wings win in the shootout 4-3!

iInsulin

Reaction score
I didn't see the game but Sam Gagner exploded tonight for 8 points. First time it's been done since 1988 when Mario did it. Ties an Oilers record for points in a game with some guys named Gretzky and Coffey.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nucks deserved to lose that one. Completely outplayed by the wings.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Nucks deserved to lose that one. Completely outplayed by the wings.
I just thought it was funny that the Canucks were trying to knock the Red Wings around and it wasn't working. The Red Wings aren't known for that style of play but they beat the Canucks at their own game.. Red Wings never get in fights and they took out both guys lol. I guess they figure if that's the way they have to play, they can do it. That's just the way the Canucks play, they are a very physical team.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
I didn't see the game but Sam Gagner exploded tonight for 8 points. First time it's been done since 1988 when Mario did it. Ties an Oilers record for points in a game with some guys named Gretzky and Coffey.
Yeah I saw that. Insane.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I wouldn't say they're physical. They just have a lot of guys that annoy the crap out of players and fans lol.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I wouldn't say they're physical. They just have a lot of guys that annoy the crap out of players and fans lol.
I'd agree with that. I think I could name a few guys right off the top of my head lol

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
They are physical, like I said that's the style of game they play.

Found this interesting lol - http://www.hockeyfights.com/leaders/teams/

Look whose last.. lol

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Trust me, they're not as physical as you think. There are a lot of teams that are more physical than the Canucks. They fight a lot but that's because they like to piss players off. Why do you think I want to see them add a good 4th line forward before the trade deadline so bad?

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Trust me, they're not as physical as you think. There are a lot of teams that are more physical than the Canucks. They fight a lot but that's because they like to piss players off. Why do you think I want to see them add a good 4th line forward before the trade deadline so bad?
Alright, guess it was just against the Red Wings then. I don't ever watch them, but they were Thursday night.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They are physical, like I said that's the style of game they play.

Found this interesting lol - http://www.hockeyfights.com/leaders/teams/

Look whose last.. lol
Not surprising. Wings are probably the least physical team in the league lol.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, they are just a smart team. Not fast or physical, they just play the game better than the other teams.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Just found out the Rangers are wearing their Winter Classic jerseys tomorrow against Philly lol

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Welp... I knew they were bound to lose one of these shootouts at some point... Happened tonight. That sucked, they had the 4-3 lead and Edmonton scored with 38 seconds left.. At least they got 1 point and Joey came in and played really well for the Red Wings..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%