Official 2012 NBA Finals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The only issue I could see happening is the Heat running Bosh at C, LeBron at PF and Scott Brooks not adjusting.

That is entirely possible though.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Still can't see this Heat team losing and the advantages the Thunder have over the Heat are being incredibly overstated.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Heat won, asides for the reffing, because nobody could guard Lebron. Durant will.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
How about the fact that the Thunder have more talent?

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
The only issue I could see happening is the Heat running Bosh at C, LeBron at PF and Scott Brooks not adjusting.

That is entirely possible though.
It's super easy to adjust though

Serge-KD-Harden-Thabo-Russy

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
seattle in three.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not really.
Yes really. Their big 3 is not far off from Miami at all, they have 3 serviceable bigs compared to Miami's 1. Shane Battier plays big minutes for the Heat.

Advantage Thunder

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think the x-factor could be experience. Heat were here last year. Other than like DFish the Thunder haven't had any Finals experience. Though I've never been one to put much stock into playoff experience.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I think the x-factor could be experience. Heat were here last year. Other than like DFish the Thunder haven't had any Finals experience. Though I've never been one to put much stock into playoff experience.
Perk bruh

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Perk will score 40 points against the Heat. Book it lol

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Yes really. Their big 3 is not far off from Miami at all, they have 3 serviceable bigs compared to Miami's 1. Shane Battier plays big minutes for the Heat.

Advantage Thunder
It's farther than you make it seem, each player of our big 3 is better than their counterpart.

Don't really care about the bigs thing. None of the teams bigs outside of Bosh are really offensive minded. Ibaka will get his 10 a night and that will be that. Don't see a massive difference between Perk and Joel Anthony.

Battier is still an above average perimeter defender and can knock down the 3, even though he's been incredibly inconsistent.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's farther than you make it seem, each player of our big 3 is better than their counterpart.

Don't really care about the bigs thing. None of the teams bigs outside of Bosh are really offensive minded. Ibaka will get his 10 a night and that will be that. Don't see a massive difference between Perk and Joel Anthony.

Battier is still an above average perimeter defender and can knock down the 3, even though he's been incredibly inconsistent.
No, it's really not. Kevin Durant is close to LeBron, as is Westbrook to Wade. Hell, with the mileage on Wade and the nagging injuries he has, I'd take Westbrook over him.

Can't really compare Bosh and Harden, since one is a guard and one is a big.

By inconsistent do you mean down right terrible? 34% from 3 in the regular season, 31% in the post-season. All wide open shots.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I'd say KD=LBJ, and RW=DW. Perk and Haslem kinda cancel out too.

So it's down to Serge Ibaka, an NBA All 1st defender who should have been DPOY, versus Bosh, and Harden, a guy who can drop 20 a game, versus Rio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%