OFFICIAL 2011 NFL Draft Thead.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I watched that video kammeh posted earlier and I'm in love with Rod Isaac. I'm kinda jealous of the jags now for having him. I can just imagine him as a Giant lined up across from Prince lmao, but I can ONLY imagine haha.
Yeah, he looks good as fuck.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
well yeah but I still think our offense is gonna be pree sick, just fucking defense...
If Julio doesn't pan out.

Thats going to set your team back, could be up to 10 years, just over a fucking WR.

Mooche

Reaction score
If Julio doesn't pan out.

Thats going to set your team back, could be up to 10 years, just over a fucking WR.
It's going set them back huge. Maybe not 10 years huge, but I just see it as a mistake..

The Falcons gave up too much value for Jones.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
It's going set them back huge. Maybe not 10 years huge, but I just see it as a mistake..

The Falcons gave up too much value for Jones.
I really dont get the hype about

"Gotta get Ryan weapons"

If he was AS GOOD as media and people make him out to be, then he would make the WRs.

Manning does it, Brady does it, Brees does it, majority of the QBs make their WRS.

I would of traded up in the 2nd, and drafted Greg Little.

I like him way more than Julio Jones.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score

"Gotta get Ryan weapons"

If he was AS GOOD as media and people make him out to be, then he would make the WRs.

Manning does it, Brady does it, Brees does it, majority of the QBs make their WRS.

I wouldnt say the majority of all qbs make their WRs, but the majority of the good ones do

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I wouldnt say the majority of all qbs make their WRs, but the majority of the good ones do
Thats basically what I said?

If hes as good as people make him out to be, he'd make him WRs like all the good ones do...

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
PickRick will really need to develop. I think he needs more game time chances to eventually be good, as he just fell apart near the end of games at Iowa.

Zorn should help him along, but I don't know if he'll be much more than a pencil and clipboard guy in the NFL.
He will get the chances..and with Zorn/Haley/Cassel on deck to guide him...he'll be a solid guy and possible starter by his 3rd year with us. Or he could become a trading piece

Mooche

Reaction score
You are right kam, but I understand what they are doing. Matt Ryan is still young, and if they set him up early with a good nucleus they figure he will succeed with those guys.

Would I give up that much for a Julio Jones type of player? no.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
You are right kam, but I understand what they are doing. Matt Ryan is still young, and if they set him up early with a good nucleus they figure he will succeed with those guys.

Would I give up that much for a Julio Jones type of player? no.
Big question.

Would you give up that much for even AJ Green?

Mooche

Reaction score
Big question.

Would you give up that much for even AJ Green?
Eh, it becomes interesting when we talk Green. I personally am VERY high on AJ, and I know a lot of people are, but I believe a lot of the hype around him..

If I was in the Falcons position, already having Roddy White and knowing I could get a guy later like Titus.

I wouldn't.

SaintFan25

#JK25
Reaction score

"Gotta get Ryan weapons"

QFT

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
We got the strongest LB (well the one with most reps) in the draft. Happy as fuck.

Ballard should be a hell of a steal. Love is a beast(kam I know he isnt a jaguar) Fusco will be a good center/backup for guards and center, Burton is hella fast and is pretty good for a late 7th. Rudolph and Ponder are going to be a dynamic duo in the NFL in about 2-3 years. Happy as fuck.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I think we've gotta stay patience as fans, but there's a lotta potential in this group and I really like where they're going.
We are basically starting completely over on offense which is good, especially with the way things were going. New QB, new WR's, New Guard, New Offensive Coordinator, New Wide receivers coach. Definitely excited for the future to see what these new players and coaches bring. Definitely will take some time to completely develop. New team, new attitude.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
We got the strongest LB (well the one with most reps) in the draft. Happy as fuck.

Ballard should be a hell of a steal. Love is a beast(kam I know he isnt a jaguar) Fusco will be a good center/backup for guards and center, Burton is hella fast and is pretty good for a late 7th. Rudolph and Ponder are going to be a dynamic duo in the NFL in about 2-3 years. Happy as fuck.
..... I've watched Demarcus Love get abused plenty of times. He was raped all week at practice in Senior Bowl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%