Odell suspended! Sound thee alarms!

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Norman didnt deserve a suspension and the Panthers played it perfectly. They got OBJ riled up and made him lose his focus on the field and it was effective.

Its funny how this has turned into a he said and then he said. Its that typical situation when you get in trouble in school and then go to the teacher and say "I only did that because he did this to me first!"

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
I don't even think Norman should have been fined.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Odell Beckham showed 'very little remorse' during appeal hearing
  •  
(Photo: Brad Penner, USA TODAY Sports)ESPN insider Adam Schefter believes Odell Beckham's one-game suspension was upheld by the NFL on Wednesday due to the wide receiver's lack of remorse.
According to sources, Beckham's attitude during his appeal hearing didn't convince the league he had learned his lesson after being called for three personal fouls against Panthers DB Josh Norman during Sunday's game.

"From my understanding, Odell Beckham Jr. came in there and answered three very brief questions and showed very little remorse," Schefter said on SportsCenter.

"The NFL heard nothing that would sway it from its initial sentence suspending him for one game and making him the first offensive player in NFL history to be suspended for essentially launching himself.

"The NFL felt that Beckham left his feet prior to contract to spring forward into his opponent, lowered his helmet and initiated force with his helmet. What the NFL found that was particularly flagrant was that Beckham had a 10-yard running start and an unobstructed path to his opponent."

Welp lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%