Ochocinco: 'Time Is Up' In Cincinnati

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
James Walker/ESPN.com - Chad Ochocinco tweeted on Tuesday that he believes his time in Cincinnati may be coming to an end.

Ochocinco, coming off a disappointing and injury-plagued season, expressed bluntly that his "time is up" with the Bengals.

He has one year remaining on his contract and could be trade bait once a new collective bargaining agreement is reached.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Sources in the Bengals organization tell NFL.com's Steve Wyche that coach Marvin Lewis -- and others -- have grown tired of Chad Ochocinco's "attention-seeking ways."
"Whether that's enough for a split remains to be seen," writes Wyche. Owner Mike Brown isn't one to cut the cord on a player who still carries value, but Ochocinco threatens to be a $6 million thorn in Lewis' side all season if he sticks around. With Carson Palmer threatening retirement, Terrell Owens gone, and Cedric Benson reaching free agency, the Bengals could start fresh under new offensive coordinator Jay Gruden. Reliable beat writer Joe Reedy believes the Bengals will draft A.J. Green or Julio Jones to replace Ochocinco

vmkstar99

Reaction score
Ocho is a good receiver but he attracts the media a lot. Good luck to whatever team picks him up because I believe the Bengals will trade him away the minute they're allowed to.

Reaction score
It's going to be so much different without Palmer and Ocho-Cinco with the Bengals. What a franchise switch-around they're going through right now.

Brutalis

"Take heart, or I will take it from you." - BN
Reaction score
This dude is a waste of a roster spot.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
oh gee, what a surprise. An NFL player making a shit load of money is saying "LOOK AT ME!!! LOOK AT ME!!! I'M FUCKING AWESOME!!"

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
they gon love you here in NY :D will Mark Sanchez or Eli Manning? maybe not, the fans? FUCKYEAH! ocho to ny? make it happen.

Mooche

Reaction score
they gon love you here in NY :D will Mark Sanchez or Eli Manning? maybe not, the fans? FUCKYEAH! ocho to ny? make it happen.
That makes no sense. Why would you want a declining on WR on a team with Hakeem Nicks, Steve Smith, Jernigan and Kevin Boss?

SMH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%