Nyjer Morgan's A BAMF

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score

To get everyone in Major League baseball talking about you when you're a marginal leadoff hitter for a last-place team is no small feat. But playing the heel has always required a unique skill-set, and Nyjer Morgan has that talent.

From plowing over one catcher and objecting to his subsequent benching, to being suspended for an engagement with fans, to plowing over another catcher, to cursing out another fan, it's been a fairly eventful few weeks for Mr. Plush. The apex, of course, came Wednesday in Florida, when he was plunked, subsequently stole two bases in a rout, saw a pitch whiz behind his back, charged the mound, throw a few roundhouses, got clothes-lined, and then triumphantly paraded off the field while beating his chest and raising his arms.

There are a lot of potential words that could be affixed to that act, seen in full below. "Boring" is not one of them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKFpkAtfx0o&feature=player_embedded
I don't know how to embed the video so just click the link.

VC15

Reaction score
Is he a "BAMF"? No.

Is he a complete and utter idiot? Yes.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
I like players who aren't afraid to play like they did back in the day, running into the catcher for the Cardinals was uncalled for though.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Yeah, this game still isn't over I don't think.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This guy is a dumbass. Seriously you attack the pitcher then you show off to the fans like that. What a joke.

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
did u see that punch he got in? the dude has like a foot on him and he landed a nice one

but he did get pwned by that clothesline

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Njer will soon get what he deserves when he receives a fine and suspension from the league for his actions. I would be pissed off too if a team was going after me twice in one game, but he was asking for it by stealing bases down 11 runs.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Stealing bases down 11 runs is a crime? Lmfao. You try to win the game, no matter how you do it. Stealing bases when you're WINNING by 11 runs is bad, but stealing them DOWN by 11 runs is just trying to win the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%