No Site Connection Off WiFi

Shaggy

Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with ads as it doing this same thing on my other forums.   There is something going on with a section of verizon wireless users.  Server data center guys are trying to figure it out.

BeatsHaveADream

Sim League Aficionado
Reaction score
Shaggy said:
It has nothing to do with ads as it doing this same thing on my other forums.   There is something going on with a section of verizon wireless users.  Server data center guys are trying to figure it out.
any update? thx for checkin in on this tho. mad annoying

Shaggy

Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
Been almost a 10 day ordeal going back and forth with the server Data center testing this and testing that.  I found out that my phone also freezes up on this site to.  I also have verizon.  I am glad its doing it for me as it makes it easy to go back and forth with the server guys.  I am coming to the conclusion that Verizon is throttling the sites IPs.  Not 100% sure yet.  I will be calling Verizon to see if they have any ideas how to help with this.  Its going to be fun!!

Shaggy

Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
I think I found a fix.  Everyone that has/had an issue, can you check to see if you have connection now well on Verizon Data?

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Yeah all the guys in the sim league who have been complaining about it said it was working 

Shaggy

Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
Good, no more complaining then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%