Nicks not expected to return to NYG

ambivalentSoul

Reaction score
Apparently he was late to multiple meetings and treatments for injuries. Reportedly fined by the team and they're disappointed in his actions. Doesn't look like he'll be back.

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/424913557999083520
https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/424912837518323712
https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/424913121434939393

Can't believe how far he's fallen. Seems like anytime this team thinks they have something good going, the football gods come and crap on them. Oh you guys are an elite team and are SB bound, SIKE plax shoots himself. Oh you guys have a ridiculous DE rotation that should last for years, SIKE they're all miraculously injured/suck now. Oh you guys have a young WR core with boundless talent that should be good for a while, SIKE Nicks sucks now/hates being a Giant and Cruz has a knee injury.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
wish the rumor about dealing leshoure for him was true lol

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
Lmao, just lmao.

I would have liked him back if he could shape up his play, but I guess we have to draft another WR

youngguru

V͎͡Ị̠̳SI͉ƠN̡
Reaction score
I doubt he'll ever be the same. I'm glad we aren't looking to re-sign him tbh

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Not like this is a surprise.

Randle's ready to step up. Could really breakout next year. 

ambivalentSoul

Reaction score
_NV™ said:
Not like this is a surprise.

Randle's ready to step up. Could really breakout next year. 
It's not a surprise after seeing his performance the last two years and body language this last year. But he looked like he was on his way to being a star and elite WR in this league after dominating in the 2011 play-offs. He was also a model teammate up to that point. Never complaining or speaking out about anything.

ambivalentSoul

Reaction score
guru said:
I doubt he'll ever be the same. I'm glad we aren't looking to re-sign him tbh
I have a feeling he will go to a team he's comfortable on and start dominating again. Carolina is a likely destination since that's where he's from. But yeah, his chances of being successful in NY again are pretty much 0.

youngguru

V͎͡Ị̠̳SI͉ƠN̡
Reaction score
ambivalentSoul said:
I have a feeling he will go to a team he's comfortable on and start dominating again. Carolina is a likely destination since that's where he's from. But yeah, his chances of being successful in NY again are pretty much 0.

it's gonna come down to his health. he has been limping while just walking the past two years. 

ambivalentSoul

Reaction score
guru said:

it's gonna come down to his health. he has been limping while just walking the past two years. 
Yea that's true, health has always been an issue with him. I'm pretty bummed by this whole thing because he was by far my favorite player for his first few years.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
w/e. i don't think the football gods shit on us, we have won two super bowls recently. 

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Fuck every stupid Patriots fan on every message board ever saying "Pats should sign Nicks oh boy come on BB"

He aint coming, and we are gonna have a hard time as it is re-signing Edelman

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Blount, Spikes are the other mains, Hooman is also a FA. Everyone else is just garbage time players at best.

Spikes is gone, Blount will probably come back. HOPEFULLY Edelman comes back, but he's gonna get paid. And Talib probably comes back, but we gotta pay the man at least halfway decently

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
GMF1991 said:
w/e. i don't think the football gods shit on us, we have won two super bowls recently. 

Exactly lol.

Giants fans be spoiled. 

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Yea, if they've been shitting on us then they can keep on shitting all over me if they want.

ambivalentSoul

Reaction score
I feel you but missing the play-offs 3 years in a row is unacceptable. Even if you win the Superbowl every 4th year. Too much inconsistency and unaccountability on this team. Really my main point though was that things are never the way they seem with this team. But I guess that is part of the bargain because nobody expected us the win the SB in 07 or 11.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%