NHL Sim League

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
Sweet just saying now the Wild are going to Clutterfuck all of you.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Get a sign up list going. And fill out at least 23 teams and I'll make the section.
The NHL sim always fails. I'm not going to waste my time in making the section without at least that many commitments.

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
i still think we should randomly assign teams. no bitching that way.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well then get 23 members to join, regardless of how you do it.

Skyline49

Reaction score
I'm here now. Glad to get out of that hack site we were on before and onto a (seemingly :p) nicer place.

I'm reprising my role as Vice-Commish and Habs GM.

Glad to see there's tons of interest in this. :thumbsup:

Gibson39

Reaction score
i still think we should randomly assign teams. no bitching that way.
Then everyone will bitch on what team they get. We could hold a draft for teams? or a bidding war? Give everyone x amount of money to bid on a team. For people who don't care or save it, they can upgrade their players with it. X amount of dollars means 1 upgrade or 2, etc..

Gibson39

Reaction score
I'm here now. Glad to get out of that hack site we were on before and onto a (seemingly :p) nicer place.

I'm reprising my role as Vice-Commish and Habs GM.

Glad to see there's tons of interest in this. :thumbsup:
I would love to have you back on staff and i'm sure you can get your Habs. Just need to talk with Baller and PTT about adding more staff and planning.. etc.

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
Damn how could some one take way my true bleu blanc rouge colors away lolll

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
What if we randomly assigned teams, and people can trade teams if they can come to an agreement. Because we already have a couple of conflicts.

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
PTT ; Get edit your first post put 23 numbers and put the names of each members joining the league ! So that way rip could see how many we are

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
What if we randomly assigned teams, and people can trade teams if they can come to an agreement. Because we already have a couple of conflicts.
sorry for the double post just saw this ... humm teams will be givin after bro right now we need to show rip that this league will work well with enough members

Gibson39

Reaction score
That would be fine i guess, who's up for it?

dcpwner

Reaction score
ill join, no guarantee on if ill be as active here as in the NBA sim, but ill join

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Forewarning, I think if teams are randomly selected thats just gonna cause a bunch of problems.

We're all adult enough to choose our own teams. If there are team conflicts, let them work them out. Or figure out a way to figure out who gets the teams being fought over.

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
Mr. Baller, Gibson and I have been talking, and we badly want a NHL Sim here. Post here if you're interested. I promise this one will last. Even if you're not very knowledgeable in hockey, this is still going to be a lot of fun, and hopefully boost your knowledge.

Signup List

1. PTT81
2. Mr.Baller
3. Gibson39
4. Sarge
5. Playmaker7
6. Kuley
7. .infamous
8. sheed
9. Pugz
10. SE7EN OH ONE
11. World B. Guid
12. Skyline49
13. DROSE4MVP
14.SnipeShow21
Nice lets continue this way ! For the teams u are right playmaker we will just choice our own team ! If there is a little baby fight one of the member will just be mature enough and let that team !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%