NFL Sim League Interest.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Where am I saying its Davids fault ? I am just saying that this type of index is confusing and will be hard to keep a active league with.
its the only index the program gives. And it aint that hard to use. If worst comes to worst Ill just give everyone the link to the program but put a password for commissioner mode.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
If you didn't read, I want to join I just think that the index will lower activity. Both of you are blowing shit out of proportion.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
do you always have to be a total asshole?
Whenever he acts like the whole league is going to just collapse because hes going to leave... who fucking cares..

Rice18

Reaction score
Whenever he acts like the whole league is going to just collapse because hes going to leave... who fucking cares..
Sir God, please tell me where I say if I dont join this league will collapse ?

Rice18

Reaction score
How is the index confusing?
There are no overalls (David said there may be some when the seaon starts), Matt Birk isnt a defensive end. David explained to me that we will probably be doing what the MLB sim does.

Buffalo

Reaction score
The index is really not that hard. All you have to do is read. Sure, positions there are always mistakes. Big whoop, deal with it and just ask him to try and fix it.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There are no overalls (David said there may be some when the seaon starts), Matt Birk isnt a defensive end. David explained to me that we will probably be doing what the MLB sim does.
My kicker is Jay Bellamy lol

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
We're not using the same simulator we always have? If not, why? It works awesome.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
I'm assuming it would be Mogul, but it's inconvenient due to everyone having to download the game.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
That's really not that hard to do.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
When you have Mac users who can't download the game and people who just simply don't want to be bothered having to download the file and upload their team roster and all that stuff everyday, it's difficult.

You need to basically have a site dedicated for only guys who want to be in the sim league, not forum posters who do it as something fun when they're not posting in other sections.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Maybe you should grow a dick and use a PC.

Buffalo

Reaction score
Can we get this put in the Fantasy Section like all the other sim leagues being taken care of on this site?

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Then why are you bitching?
Nah I see where he's coming from because the same problem occurs in the MLB Sim league, but as long as the few people who have Macs are willing to receive screenshots instead of the game it'll work out just fine. It's worked out good so far for us.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Mac users can run peripherals to run .exe files. If they don't know that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%