NFL Refresh.

Oiler35

Reaction score
Some basic rules that I will probably end up breaking...
1) I will not modify any teams' logo unless it's minor (ie- colour change)
2) I will not radically change any team with deep history in football.
3) I will take into consideration criticism and comments in order to better my mediorce at best concepts.

I decided to start with the Jacksonville Jaguars. I'm not fully completed, as I've run into a bit of an issue...

Shoulder Stripes:

No Stripes:

Thoughts, comments?

ambivalentSoul

Reaction score
Pretty cool. I like the jerseys especially the jaguar pattern. I really like their current matte helmets though so I would personally stick with that.

Also as a side note I know you don't want to make any drastic changes but I've always wanted to see asymmetric jerseys :) just saying I think it would be really cool if you tried that.

Oiler35

Reaction score
picasso said:
I love you Sam. You were a bad bitch 
Hahahahaha, this is phenomenal.

Thank you AS.

Oiler35

Reaction score

Final Jacksonville Jaguars:

I removed the Jaguar pattern from the shoulders on the home and away, and kept it on the black, which would be worn during special games, such as a Monday/Thursday night, or a rivalry game. I couldn't justify having the yoke unified throughout the entire uniform. I dropped the teal from the stripe from both the helmet and shoulders to create a more modern, sleeker look. Dallas will be next, followed by the Detroit Lions.

Oiler35

Reaction score
With no final thoughts on the Jaguars, moving onto my favourite concept I've ever done, the Dallas Cowboys.

With a team as storied as the Dallas Cowboys, it was difficult to change much. I tried to maintain tradition as much as possible, using their Thanksgiving game jerseys as a guide for my home and away uniforms. Of course, I altered them slightly, switiching the tv numbers and the star.

Now, the alternate. As previous stated, I didn't want to change much for teams with a deeper history, and such is the case with Dallas. However, I believe that this alternate jersey finds the balance between flash and past. The silver and blue combination has the dual stripe that is almost a trademark of the Cowboys, along with small details that pay tribute to the rich past of the Cowboys. The 5 stars seen on the back of the collar, and the side of the pants are for the Cowboys 5 Super Bowl titles, and for the amount of years it's been since they made the playoffs. (okay, one of the two is actually the reason...) The helmet, awfully executed as it is, is supposed to be similar to the Oregon Ducks chrome Rose Bowl lids they wore against Wisconsin in the Rose Bowl.

Of course, comment and criticism are always appreciated to help me better these.

Next up, the Detroit Lions.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
kinda wish you were doing more to these. make them stand out more.

dcpwner

Reaction score
There's no point in going conservative here because these aren't getting picked up by a real team

Oiler35

Reaction score
Detroit Lions WIP:

New school, meet old school.

BoboMania

Reaction score
So sexy. Love the Cowboys one. The Lions one looks really similar but it would be cool if they used those

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%