New England Patriots @ New York Jets
Jacksonville Jaguars @ San Diego Chargers

Sunday Night Football
New York Giants @ Indianapolis Colts

Monday Night Football
New Orleans Saints @ San Fransisco 49ers

TTN2810

Reaction score
Titan you really blindly hate the Colts every time you post about them lol.
Not really. I just think the Giants will win.
The Colts really struggled with the run so obviously the Giants will do a lot of that, and Bradshaw is looking great so far, and even so, their passing game was good other than the INTS. It should be an offensive battle, but the Giants D gives them the edge IMO.
I wouldn't pick against the Colts just because I hate them. Especially for this :p

Reaction score
Not really. I just think the Giants will win.
The Colts really struggled with the run so obviously the Giants will do a lot of that, and Bradshaw is looking great so far, and even so, their passing game was good other than the INTS. It should be an offensive battle, but the Giants D gives them the edge IMO.
I wouldn't pick against the Colts just because I hate them. Especially for this :p
I'm not saying the Giants have no chance I just saying you hate the Colts and it shows on top 5 QBs you put Peyton Manning 3rd lmao.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I'm not saying the Giants have no chance I just saying you hate the Colts and it shows on top 5 QBs you put Peyton Manning 3rd lmao.
Manning isn't a clear cut #1, hes not clutch in the playoffs and has choked every year but 2006.

Reaction score
Manning isn't a clear cut #1, hes not clutch in the playoffs and has choked every year but 2006.
SMH... Everyone is <Censored>ing stupid on this forum I swear Manning has choked but he hasn't choked every year are you out of your <Censored>ing mind? Hell that pick in the Super Bowl was Reggie Waynes fault for running the wrong route in 1999 Peyton led his team back vs the Titans but the Defense didn't stop Eddie George in 2000 he leads them to a game winning FG Vanderchoke chokes 2002 He chokes 2003 He Chokes 2004 He Chokes but after that he haesn't really choked much look at 05 Harper could have won the game he <Censored>s up Manning puts them in FG Range to tie it Vander<Censored> misses 2007 He didn't play bad 2008 He didn't lose that game either people are <Censored>ing blind haters of Peyton hes not even my favorite player I am just telling it how it is

Reaction score
Btw Montana Brady and Elway have choked equal amount of times Peyton has I am not saying Manning is more clutch than Elway and Montana but people need to stop being idiots

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
SMH... Everyone is <Censored>ing stupid on this forum I swear Manning has choked but he hasn't choked every year are you out of your <Censored>ing mind? Hell that pick in the Super Bowl was Reggie Waynes fault for running the wrong route in 1999 Peyton led his team back vs the Titans but the Defense didn't stop Eddie George in 2000 he leads them to a game winning FG Vanderchoke chokes 2002 He chokes 2003 He Chokes 2004 He Chokes but after that he haesn't really choked much look at 05 Harper could have won the game he <Censored>s up Manning puts them in FG Range to tie it Vander<Censored> misses 2007 He didn't play bad 2008 He didn't lose that game either people are <Censored>ing blind haters of Peyton hes not even my favorite player I am just telling it how it is
Any way you slice it brah, hes choked, you can blame it on the defense/kicker/etc.. but it falls on the QB's shoulders.

Reaction score
Any way you slice it brah, hes choked, you can blame it on the defense/kicker/etc.. but it falls on the QB's shoulders.
Bruh how does that make sense? So if someone else <Censored>s up its his fault?

TTN2810

Reaction score
LOLZ so Brady winning 3 SB's is him choking....riiight.
But really, we're totally spamming this thread ahaha.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
That isn't logical whatsoever you are just being biased bro sorry you wouldn't say that if Manning was on your team...
Not really, Garrard is the Jags QB and I hate him and think hes awful. I'm never "biased" ask anybody that knows me.

Reaction score
But really, w'ere totally spamming this thread ahaha.
Smh when did I say that? He choked vs the Chargers Broncos threw a game ending pick vs the Colts he choked vs the Ravens too

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
But really, we're totally spamming this thread ahaha.
Meh who cares, the NFL forum doesn't get enough talk as it is imo.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Btw Montana Brady and Elway have choked equal amount of times Peyton has I am not saying Manning is more clutch than Elway and Montana but people need to stop being idiots
That's where you said it.
And even in the Pats SB loss, he didn't choke. He drove them down at the end for 6. The defense and O-Line were horrible that game.

Reaction score
That's where you said it.
And even in the Pats SB loss, he didn't choke. He drove them down at the end for 6. The defense and O-Line were horrible that game.
I said he choked I never said he choked in those Super Bowls.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I'm down. I got this weeks match-ups ready if you want.

Code:
Buffalo Bills @ Green Bay Packers
Baltimore Ravens @ Cincinnati Bengals
Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Carolina Panthers
Kansas City Cheifs @ Cleveland Browns
Pittsburgh Steelers @ Tennessee Titans
Chicago Bears @ Dallas Cowboys
Arizona Cardinals @ Atlanta Falcons
Philadelphia Eagles @ Detroit Lions
Miami Dolphins @ Minnesota Vikings
Seattle Seahawks @ Denver Broncos
St.Louis Rams @ Oakland Raiders
Houston Texans @ Washington Redskins

Sunday Night Football

Monday Night Football
I was thinking of doing it by pointspread but thats a hassle, haha. Thx

Sunday Night Football

Monday Night Football

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Our Defense is really talented it'll get better as for the offensive line lol we will see. I am not a Bandwagon fan been a die hard fan since I was a lil kid win lose or tie Colts till I die.
In terms of yards/game, your defense hasn't proven much at all. Ranked 24 right now.

And I'm not sure what you're basing your prediction that they will "get better" on defense and the offensive line.

Offensive line allowed Manning to get sacked twice last week after he was sacked only 10 times last year. Their defense is banged up with a big hole in the secondary now that they've lost Sanders for most of the season, if not the entire season.

Indy's defense isn't as good as Colts fans like to hype them to. What's going to change between 09 and 10 that assures you they will improve drastically? In 2009-2010 season they ranked 18th in total defensive yards/game. They also averaged 20 first downs per game in 09, which is 27th in the league. They do rank in the top 10 in terms of points allowed in 2009, but they seem to live on the edge. Last season the Colts defense was horrendous against the run in terms of yardage, allowing an average of 125 yards/game in rushing, which is 24th in the NFL.

Now I obviously can't say much for the Giants D because they were much worse last year. However, they were banged up all over the place and lacked in motivation and their defensive coordinator was god awful, making 0 adjustments in games. A team that for a few years was known for their ability to get to the QB -- when you have Osi, Justin Tuck and Kiwi as well as Chris Canty you should be able to sack the QB more, however they were without Kenny Phillips and Michael Johnson for much of the season due to injuries so their backups struggled, allowing QBs to take advantage and make quick passes. Canty was injured, Ross was injured, Tuck was injured, Osi recovering from a knee injury the previous year, Phillips injured, Boley injured, Pierce injured. Now they have Bullock on the team, a healthy Chris Canty, a healthy Kenny Phillips and an experienced pro-bowler Antrel Rolle, as well as depth with Deon Grant. The defense is much healthier this year -- so don't call anybody predicting the Giants to win Sunday Night a "Colts Hater". They're using common sense and making an educated decision. Its a tough call and will certainly be a great, close game with both offenses performing well. If the Giants can exploit that weakness and run the ball effectively on the Colts, the Giants have every chance of winning.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score

Sunday Night Football

Monday Night Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%