NFL fines Chris Johnson 10k

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You know -- I am all for cleaning up the sport and all, but one thing I was never a fan of was celebration fining.

but, these players could do something, too. Just say they'll match the contribution to charity.. for instance, Chris could just donate the money to Music in School charities or something.. that would help his cause in the future, I think

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
its also having an influence on people. I play football once a week with my friends, now when i score a touchdown i do a celebration, all of a sudden the team, for their next drive, got moved up 10 yards, because they wanna be <censored>s like the NFL.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
its also having an influence on people. I play football once a week with my friends, now when i score a touchdown i do a celebration, all of a sudden the team, for their next drive, got moved up 10 yards, because they wanna be <censored>s like the NFL.
I would respond to them and be like "Oh, you want to move up 10 yards from me celebrating because you want to be like the NFL??? Well than, how about you fine me for this" *Lay them out, or give them a close-up of my knuckles* haha and the plus side is that your friends so they wont get too pissed off.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Im 205 lbs, so i deck all my friends. I play running back, so I barrel them over like Brandon Jacobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%