New here

Status
Not open for further replies.

vcu4lifegoviks

Reaction score
Hey Peoples! New guy here!

I have been checking this site out for a little while now and figured I would join. Like NCsportsfan said I am also a member of Prosportsdaily but have gotten tired with the biased way the site is run and the terrible servers.

I am a big Vikings fan and look forward to talking some football with you guys.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome to the site man. Hope you stick around and stay active here. Let us know if you need anything :)

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Welcome to the site man, you'll like it here.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Hey Peoples! New guy here!

I have been checking this site out for a little while now and figured I would join. Like NCsportsfan said I am also a member of Prosportsdaily but have gotten tired with the biased way the site is run and the terrible servers.

I am a big Vikings fan and look forward to talking some football with you guys.
Ohhhh boy!

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!
Just stay away from guys like _NV, Bleacher Creature and Kammeh and you'll be alright, I'm just giving you a heads up ahead of time so you aren't caught off guard, I'm looking out for you, is all. I look out for everyone on this forum.

I'm just kidding, but you'll like it here. Do you plan on being an active member? Just curious.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Of course he plans on being active!

You better be active...

vikesfan

Reaction score
Alright!!!! Welcome to SI man, always nice to have another vikings fan aboard.

vcu4lifegoviks

Reaction score
Just stay away from guys like _NV, Bleacher Creature and Kammeh and you'll be alright, I'm just giving you a heads up ahead of time so you aren't caught off guard, I'm looking out for you, is all. I look out for everyone on this forum.

I'm just kidding, but you'll like it here. Do you plan on being an active member? Just curious.
Thanks for warning me bro! Of course I plan on staying active. I work all day so I will mainly be on at night or on the weekends.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome to the site man. If you know any other people that are looking for a forum tell them to join here. Also Lions>Vikings :p lol

vcu4lifegoviks

Reaction score
Welcome to the site man. If you know any other people that are looking for a forum tell them to join here. Also Lions>Vikings :p lol
Thanks buddy. I will spread the word. And yes this year the Lions were much greater then the Vikings. Next year could be a different story though. ;)

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
As you can see the losing has gotten to him in recent years, but he's getting a little better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%