need help with a wallpaper im making

bigheadkyle2

Reaction score
okay i am trying to make a collage type wallpaper with events that happened in 1989 and i need some help and was hoping someone could help me.

1. any tips on how to go about this would help but i think i have a basic idea of it

2. the biggest problem is that i want to use a lot of newspaper articles or headlines but i dont know where to find them at. i have tried elibrary and thought i would get something, especially since it was something well known like ted bundys execution. i also tried google but it is about as useless as balls on the queen when searching for a specific type of picture. anywhere that has old newspaper clippings would be great cause it would help the overall end product and get the event across more than just pictures would.

mg91

Mr. Man Utd
Reaction score
okay i am trying to make a collage type wallpaper with events that happened in 1989 and i need some help and was hoping someone could help me.

1. any tips on how to go about this would help but i think i have a basic idea of it

2. the biggest problem is that i want to use a lot of newspaper articles or headlines but i dont know where to find them at. i have tried elibrary and thought i would get something, especially since it was something well known like ted bundys execution. i also tried google but it is about as useless as balls on the queen when searching for a specific type of picture. anywhere that has old newspaper clippings would be great cause it would help the overall end product and get the event across more than just pictures would.
Firstly, that sounds like a top idea.

I'm not sure if I can help, but I'll have a look around for some newspaper headlines for ya.

Hopefully someone can be of more help.

bigheadkyle2

Reaction score
i appreciate it. it really surprised me that i cant find newspaper headlines. here are some of the bigger things i would like headlines for that i guess i should have put in the first post

ted bundys execution
nolan ryans 5000th K
any natural disasters or stuff like plane or train accidents
one of the most important would be the tiananmen square protests but if not that picture will work jsut fine
and pretty much anything dealing with politics
or anything that is ground breaking or something first time like finding a 4400 yr old mummy in egypt

i am going to use the sports illustrated covers for the world series earthquake and pete rose's gambling accusations

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
You probably need a subscription to a newspaper to find what you're looking for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%