NCAA Basketball Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Nova up 26-23 at half, and as for Memphis, What the F*ck memphis?? Are you serious??

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Nova is keeping their end of the deal, but Memphis, is getting on my nerves!!

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I`m not sure who it was exactly who said the Mizzou v. Memphis game was going to be low scoring. I think it was Skip, but in any case, they were obviously right :rolleyes:

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Welp, MSU vs. UNC, I never would`ve thought MSU would`ve made it, but I am glad they did actually. I mean, I dont necessarily hate them, I just like Michigan over them, but I have been hoping for them to have success in the tourney, not just for Big Ten, but for the state of Michigan as a whole.

Now, if only they weren`t going against UNC, I could root for them to win, but that`s not the case. I want UNC to win, because that`s the reason Hansbrough, and all of them came back. They knew they had the talent, and wanted to stay until they got the title, which they are just a little over a day away from that happening. Although, dont count MSU out. They knocked off 2 #1 seeds(Louisville, UConn) that both had a good chance of making it into the championship, dont think they wont do it a 3rd time.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Isiah Thomas will make his collegiate coaching debut at North Carolina on November 9th.

Thomas was named head coach of FIU last spring. Thomas is under a five-year contract.

Via SI.com

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
Why'd you post that in here? lol

But I did hear that FIU was threatening to pull out because they were originally supposed to play at Ohio State instead.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Because it's not worth it's own thread..

kdogg

Reaction score
Neither is a lot of other stuff in this section lol, but I guess it is too early to discuss the upcoming season though.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If Cal wants to challenge Washington for the Pac-10 title this season, the Bears must improve their frontcourt. Coach Mike Montgomery recruited players to strengthen the front-line but both Bak Bak and Markhuri Sanders-Frison need to get their weight issues in check.

Coach Montgomery tells the Oakland Tribune that Sanders-Frison came to school more than 25 pounds over weight while Bak needs to add 15 pounds to his 6-foot-10 frame. "He [Bak] is very skilled, he's just not very strong," says Montgomery.

Once both players get their weight to the optimal levels, the Bears could contend with Washington and their front-line of Darnell Gant, Quincy Pondexter and Matthew Bryan-Amaning.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Washington Backcourt could be scary this upcoming year with Isiah T and Abdul Gaddy.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Im excited to see how St. John's does this year

Mason Jr. got another year because of his injury last year.

kdogg

Reaction score
Actual regular season games start tomorrow!

It really isn't any good games but all 4 of the games have a top 25 team in it though.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
OSU is going to be tough to cover this year.. Matta said he's using Turner at PG. We only had David Lighty for 7 games last season before he got hurt, we were 7-0 with him, probably OSU's best defender. Should be a good year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%