NCAA Basketball Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah I'm surprised by how well this team is playing all factors considered. Though I think Mitch 100% healthy would've made us that much better. He probably shouldn't have even played to start the season. 

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I liked the game Derrick Walton Jr. put together. That was a nice surprise. I'm liking this Freshman class, more and more, each game.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Walton has looked really nice in a few games, but a non-factor in others. If he can become more consistent that would be huge for the team. 
Hopefully Irvin pans out too.

I think both GRIII and McGary will come back next year. GRIII is having a sub-par to expectations year, and Mitch is coming off an injury. Both should re-showcase their talents and go in next year. I'm sure they will make the decision together again. 

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Making the decision together didn't work out so well last time haha.

gannicus32

Reaction score
I have my TV set to record like 12 games while I'm at work tomorrow. There are a lot of good games on, I just wish ESPN or Fox Sports whichever one would put on more Pac-12 games. Arizona State and Stanford has the makings of a good game. 

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I've been watching the Pels game, but I have switched over to the Syracuse-Duke game whenever I get the chance, and from what I've seen the refs aren't doing Duke any favors.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Was about to say I can't believe Duke lost like that lol

gannicus32

Reaction score
That was a great game. Fair on the dribble drive to the hoop was unstoppable the last 12 minutes of the second half. In over time the hi-low pass to Grant was open just about every time. I think once Jefferson and Parker fouled out Coach K should have went zone in overtime. Syracuse three point shooting is kind of questionable. Definitely would have cut off Ennis throwing the ball from the top of the key straight into Grant with no problems. On a positive side for Duke; Jefferson had a great game in the middle of that zone making good decision, and Sulaimon looked amazing attacking the seams on the dribble drive. Excited to watch game two at Cameron.

I think Florida's team last year was more talented overall especially offensively, while this years Florida is a better team. Can't shoot as well so they are getting the ball to the rim more, longer, better athletes, and better defensively. I think this team has final four ability, but it's going to be hard becoming battle tested in this SEC. The rest of those teams are pretty bad. 

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Yeah it was hard for Duke to guard the post without Parker and Jefferson, who both "fouled out" haha.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I knew going into Assembly Hall would be tricky. I was worried about that game, but the team also didn't play well.

Oddly enough, the last two years, on Saturday(the day before the SB), four Top-10 teams lost. Next year, if you are a Top-10 team, on Saturday, you might want to watch out.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm upset I missed that Iowa State @ Oklahoma State game last night.

dcpwner

Reaction score
I have a few friends at Iowa State who won't shut up about Melvin Ejim's game tonight. Is that kid an NBA Prospect?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
so smart shoved a fan with both hands, eh? not good, not good.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Vine of it:
https://vine.co/v/MWqi1aWVpzI

Best part was when the dude's wife just points at him with her jaw dropped.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I really want to know what the fan said to him, and I really want to know what will become of Smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%