NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Devin= 11 points, 3-11 FG, 4 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal, 3 turnovers, 29 minutes
Kidd = 20 points, 6-9 FG, 2 rebounds, 7 assists, 1 steal, 1 block, 1 turnover, 29 minutes

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Devin= 11 points, 3-11 FG, 4 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal, 3 turnovers, 29 minutes
Kidd = 20 points, 6-9 FG, 2 rebounds, 7 assists, 1 steal, 1 block, 1 turnover, 29 minutes

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Both are having nice all-around games. By the numbers, Kidd is having a better game, but Harris could, and might, pick it up in the 4th.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Donte enters the game and starts off hot!

wade3

The T.O of SI
Reaction score
Let's go Suns!

Lets throw down 200 tonight! Lol. Yeah, it's the Clippers, but it's been a while since i've had hope for this team. Now with Gentry and the Run-n-Gun back, there's a chance at the playoffs and the Spurs.

wade3

The T.O of SI
Reaction score
Run N Gun won't get you ANYWHERE in the playoffs

Yes, it can. It would have happened in '07 but let's not get into that old argument again.....
It can get you to the Finals and you can win with the Run-n-Gun. But, i'm not saying that's going to happen this season, all i said was that we would have a chance at the playoffs meaning to make it, as well as beating the Spurs once and for all.

Btw, i just started paying attention this season's NBA since football is over, Aren't the Mavs using the Run-n-Gun now?

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They are up-tempo but they aren't run n' gun where they play no defense and just try to outscore you which is basically what run n gun is.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
K-Money with 24 at the half on 6-10 shooting.

wade3

The T.O of SI
Reaction score
They are up-tempo but they aren't run n' gun where they play no defense and just try to outscore you which is basically what run n gun is.

Oh, okay, well i like that....
But the Run-nGun is just something special that i love and made me fall in love with the Suns, i'm glad it's back. Let's atleast give the Suns one final chance to do it their way, if it doesn't work, time to start from scratch.... That's why i hate Steve Kerr so much from messing everything up. If he had just waited until the end of the season to make any major changes, thing's would have been fine. I he would have kept Marion, it would have been fine.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kobe Bryant is so damn good, wow.
The W's are damn fiesty too. crap did they give me a scare.
I've been saying this since the draft, Anthony Randolph is a stud. Dude needs more PT. He's got mad potential

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Yay, Pistons get a chance to lose to the Spurs tomorrow. Should be fun. It`s at the Palace yes, but they aren`t just losing games anymore, they are losing home-court advantage. Or, so it seems.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bean was hooping. Young Anthony is a future hooper. And when you see monta and look at jordan its like jordan hasnt grown that much since ucla. And trev 2 threes back to back was clutch.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
A'm'a'r'e' dropped 42/10 on the Clips in 26 minutes
but before everyone starts freaking out, he was being guarded by Al Thornton and Ricky Buckets all game long. Even Mardy Collins and Steve Novak were taking stabs at him
Suns did score 140 back-to-back ngihts though. Thats cool and all, but it was the Clippers with no Camby and Randolph.
meh, in my book those two games dont count. They play OKC next
Gentry's debut as coach comes sunday against Boston

Lake Louise

Reaction score
If only someone would`ve guarded Matt Bonner tonight....but nope. Yet, another loss for the Pistons. 3 straight at home, with, oh yay! the Cavs next, in Cleveland. That should be an ugly one.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lmao stackhouse activated for first time since november, might play tonight, god I hope not

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I watched that and am glad that Charles is back, and if people still give him crap for it, you have got to be kidding me. He said sorry like 50 times in 5 minutes, and he knows it was a mistake. I was suprised though, when he was listing names of people who called him, Larry Bird, Joey Crawford, were a couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%