NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Holy jeez Knicks. Putting up 121 to the Nets 109. Yes, it`s the Nets, but these are the Knicks. They have definately improved greatly from last year, which I had a good feeling they would when D` Antonio took over. He lead the Suns to the team they are now, and now is on his way to making a decent season for the once lonely Knicks. Hopefully, he can keep it up for them in later years.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I thought most Laker fans hated Luke Walton.
I know i`m not necessarily a Lakers fan, but I hate Walton as well.

Than, when I heard about his stalker situation, I was thinking "Just some psycho dude." Than, found out it was a woman, I was like "Wow...is he gay??" haha

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Hawks lose 89-95 to the Spurs. Hawks are sure lucky Joe Johnson & Ronald (Flip) Murray showed up, otherwise it would not have been as close as it was.

Everything Turns To Nothing .
Reaction score
Lakers game is getting me 45pts so far.. 22 from Barnes. 23 from Gasol. ;)

I wish Walton would get more playing time... He's not as good as Odom, but he's decent.

He use to get more playing time, but then they got Vlad and Ariza and he usually rides the bench anymore. It's nice seeing him back in the line-up every once in a while.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Lakers only beat an undermanned Suns team by 5 at home? :mellow: I don't know whats up with them recently, but they have to pick it up.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Lakers only beat an undermanned Suns team by 5 at home? :mellow: I don't know whats up with them recently, but they have to pick it up.
25 games into the season. They don't need to pick it up for another 60.

House of Steel

Reaction score
I can't get over how good the Cavaliers have started this season off. 19-3, and 10-0 at home ( I think that is right). Now, we got injuries to Zydrunas for two games with a sprained ankle and Gibson out for two weeks with something. I hope this doesn't cause a disruption of the rhythm. Mo Williams definitely has brought us a boost in the offense. I hope this keeps up.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Pistons won finally 114 to 110 over the Pacers. Rip with 28, Stuck putting up 21, and Dyess with 14 & 4 rebounds, one in which saved the game for the W. Granger put up 42. So in two meetings, Granger has put up 75 points(33 back on Oct. 29th season opener).

With this win, Pistons are 12-9, 10-0 when scoring 100+, half of those games at home, and head to Charlotte to take on the new look Bobcats.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Raps win again! Vince Carter hit no shots, it is his worst game in his career in the NBA I heard.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Funny how Carter has his worst game in the NBA shooting 0-13 and finishing with 3 points(3-4 on FT), against the Raptors, the team his started out his career on. When, in the previous matchup, he put up 39 in the exciting OT win 129-127 in Toronto. I guess it`s safe to say VC isn`t necessarily consistent when it comes to playing Toronto. lol

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Here are some rumors I've read on ESPN:

Larry Hughes to Washington?
Sean Williams on TB? Charlotte a possibility?

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Danny granger beasted last night. He put up 42 points and 7 rebounds and 6 assists

Lake Louise

Reaction score
T-Mac`s first game back from injury and was 1 assist away from a triple-double. Would`ve been nice if he got it, but there`s always next time.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pistons had a good game last night, even though we barely won.

Sheed and Prince did nothing really.
Rip had 28 points. Has been shooting it really well lately.
Iverson had 17 points and 12 assists.
Stuckey had 21 points and 8 assists.
Dyess had 14 off the bench.

Hopefully this is the start of what we are going to see more of.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Pistons had a good game last night, even though we barely won.

Sheed and Prince did nothing really.
Rip had 28 points. Has been shooting it really well lately.
Iverson had 17 points and 12 assists.
Stuckey had 21 points and 8 assists.
Dyess had 14 off the bench.

Hopefully this is the start of what we are going to see more of.
Boy, let`s hope so. We`ve got Charlotte tonight, which if Bell & Diaw play, will make a little bit of a difference, but letting go JRich does as well. Sheed & Tay need to do something tonight, or some guys are going to have to spark off the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%