NBA Playoffs 2011 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I already would rather have the Heat beat the Lakers...been like that all season.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol who the hell are you talking to?
Even I'm having a hard time watching this game. A win is a win, but even I'm calling this bullshit. Other Laker fans are calling Odom and Fisher smart for flopping/selling, but honestly I hate that shit. A step closer for the Lakers to advance, I'm happy for, but I feel for Hornets fans right now. I'd be pissed too. I actually am pissed and I'm a Lakers fan lol.
prosportsdaily.com

Those guys have actually complained the few times in this series they haven't got favorable officiating.

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well you for whatever reason take anything concerning the Lakers a lot more personal than anyone should.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
prosportsdaily.com

Those guys have actually complained the few times in this series they haven't got favorable officiating.
lol, the NBA forum on PSD is a joke. Nothing in that forum should ever be taken seriously.

I'm a mod over there.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hornets should have kept Chandler...

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
About time they call the offensive foul on the second time they should have.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bullsfan1

I'm not an NBA mod though...I stick to the NFL and college FB sections, so you might not see me much over there.
I was going to call you out lmao...the job the mods do on the main board is just pathetic.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I dont understand it...chris can take any of these guys whenever he wants...when he does they win..when he doesnt they lose.

youngguru

V͎͡Ị̠̳SI͉ƠN̡
Reaction score
About time they call the offensive foul on the second time they should have.
lol you can make all the excuses you want but there is no excuse for all of the turnovers and offensive rebounds the hornets allowed tonight

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lmao, I just went on facebook and three guys, NONE of them no each other, all had the same type of comment.

Something along the lines of "Hornets have been playing 5 on 8 since the get go."

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I dont understand it...chris can take any of these guys whenever he wants...when he does they win..when he doesnt they lose.
That's what I'm thinking. There hasn't been anything shady really going against Cp3 as far as officiating goes, he's been free to do what he wants, yet he just hasn't taken over like he should.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That's what I'm thinking. There hasn't been anything shady really going against Cp3 as far as officiating goes, he's been free to do what he wants, yet he just hasn't taken over like he should.
Especially on the pick and roll..nobody has been able to hold him. I wish he would be more assertive at times instead of dishing off to guys like Jack and Green...I'd rather a contested Paul shot than most of the hornets open shots.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BTW: The hornets would be nasty as fuck if they kept AR Smith and Tyson...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%