NBA Logo Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerbreadmann

Reaction score
Being unsure about some of these logos...being changed and what not...I referenced the NBA's website before I put this together.

http://www.nba.com/teams/
Trust me, check CCSL before you check the NBA. As a member there , I can tell you with certainty that We know about the changes often before the main public does, and in this case I guess the NBA is being too lazy to update or is waiting to announce it. And even from there you can see the new Hawks.

The Hornets, Raptors, and Nuggets all tweaked what they have for next season, and I don't think the new tweaks are completely mainstream yet, but I can tell you the Raptors team photo last year even had the all-red primary under it.

Just trust me here, I know it's confusing.
http://sportslogos.net/league.php?id=6

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Trust me, check CCSL before you check the NBA. As a member, I can tell you with certainty that We know about the changes often before the main public does, and in this case I guess the NBA is being too lazy to update or is waiting to announce it. And even from there you can see the new Hawks.

Just trust me here, I know it's confusing.
http://sportslogos.net/league.php?id=6
You can't direct link those photos to pages in other forums...i have tried.

In any event, the Hawks switching black to navy blue, the Nuggets adding navy blue, and the Raptors ditching Purple isn't enough to change my opinion on any of the 3.

gingerbreadmann

Reaction score
You can't direct link those photos to pages in other forums...i have tried.

In any event, the Hawks switching black to navy blue, the Nuggets adding navy blue, and the Raptors ditching Purple isn't enough to change my opinion on any of the 3.
What do you mean direct link them? Just wondering, I'm not quite sure I get you there.

Oh I didn't expect to change your mind, just thought you and everyone here should get up-to-date.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What do you mean direct link them? Just wondering, I'm not quite sure I get you there.

Oh I didn't expect to change your mind, just thought you and everyone here should get up-to-date.
Use the logo images from the site...you know how you post pictures in threads here? That's what I mean.

VC15

Reaction score
This is not top 5 Greg. 3 horizontal lines running across your shirt is far from "stylish".
That definitely is not top five material.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
In no particular Order....

Top 5

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

That is better than CLE.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Greg that jersey looks like something the 60's would wear lol.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pugz dont hate!

VC15

Reaction score
I'm not feeling the horizontal stripes at all.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
I still don't understand how Warriors are 2nd to last...

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
I said adding red to blue and yellow was not the best choice. And out of every sports team calling themselves the "Warriors"...this is by far the worst depiction of a "Warrior" I have ever seen.
Huh? What are you talking about? Warriors never added red to blue and yellow, what are you tlaking about?

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Huh? What are you talking about? Warriors never added red to blue and yellow, what are you tlaking about?

Old School, blue & yellow....

New School, blue & yellow...with RED....

I mean damn...I don't know how else to convince this guy that the Warriors added red to their color scheme when they created the look they wear now.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thats orange.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
WIth everyone complaining, someone should make a competition where we send in our votes, and a board wide ranking is made.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
WIth everyone complaining, someone should make a competition where we send in our votes, and a board wide ranking is made.
I'm on it.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lakers and Knicks are too low

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%