NBA Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If those 2 leave your gonna have your hands full with san antonio.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Blazers should be pretty good pending the development of some of their young guys.

VC15

Reaction score
And on the very slim chance that T-Mac and Yao don't get injured, the Rockets could be a force.

VC15

Reaction score
Duncan, Jefferson, Parker and Ginobili are enough to compete with the Lakers.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That's arguably better then the Lakers with Odom and Ariza. If they pick up a nice big to go with Duncan, and some more depth they will challenge anyone in the West.

Dunkin Playa

Reaction score
I do not think that Duncan has what it takes to compete against The Great Lakers! :p

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Boston when 100% healthy is the team to beat in the East.
I don't think so & I don't think Boston even thinks it either. One way or the other, the Cavs addition of Shaq & the Magic adding VC has the Celtics growing a bit paranoid. Why else would they have taken a look at shopping Rondo and Ray?

Boston also needs to realize that their Big 3 is growing old & they are in their last season with it intact.

Dunkin Playa

Reaction score
What do you mean they are growing a bit paranoid? Either way they will not make it to the finals! :smile:

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What do you mean they are growing a bit paranoid? Either way they will not make it to the finals! :smile:
What's there not to understand? Garnett, Allen and Pierce get another year older...meanwhile, the 2 teams that played in the ECF just landed future HOF'ers.

Dunkin Playa

Reaction score
Well I think if Garnett played his would be the future HOF'ers! I think the Celtics are actually a great team..but without Garnett they are just the Kings!

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Well I think if Garnett played his would be the future HOF'ers! I think the Celtics are actually a great team..but without Garnett they are just the Kings!
The Celtics were 18-7 without Garnett in the regular season, and won 7 games in the NBA playoffs. Could the Kings do that?

Dunkin Playa

Reaction score
Well yes they can...ok no they can't...I was wondering...does the Kings have a future in NBA? They really suck!

Dunkin Playa

Reaction score
I think the Kings should leave NBA forever or they must start playing like real NBA players! <_<

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Stop spamming. I understand you're new, but I've seen you post that link multiple times in multiple places and its not needed.

Dunkin Playa

Reaction score
Well I believe you are new as well! I am just helping them get their GM Userbars!!

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hmmm
I just saw this.
I'll let it slide for now.

If you want everyone to know about your stuff, put a link in your sig or go in the Community Thread where you can spam all you want lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%