NASCAR Discussion Thread

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I always believe that he could make it, but I knew it was going to be close. Crazy how he had bad luck at the beginning of the year, but finished the year a lot better. Now the Drive for 5 starts up again!

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
It sure had me on edge, I know that. Jeff got up there and Kyle would pass one guy and they'd say "Down to 1 point" I couldn't handle it. It all worked out in the end and I'm still alive so that's good.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Hopefully he carries this momentum into the chase. Wins are nice to get, in the chase, but consistent Top 5's would be great too.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
There goes your typical BIG wreck at Talladega. Wow, that was an ugly one, and way to be alert by Jeff to be one of the few that avoided it. Got him a 2nd place finish, and that took out a chunk of the chasers in that wreck.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
There goes your typical BIG wreck at Talladega. Wow, that was an ugly one, and way to be alert by Jeff to be one of the few that avoided it. Got him a 2nd place finish, and that took out a chunk of the chasers in that wreck.
That was insane, expect the unexpected at Talladega. I seen that disaster coming all the way.

Brutalis

"Take heart, or I will take it from you." - BN
Reaction score
Whoever was at the bottom of the track did nothing wrong. The car in the middle went low and got spun out. That was his own fault and he started that crash.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I haven't even seen it yet, was in New Orleans all day yesterday.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
tony stewart is the man. his interview after the race was awesome.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
his face after was priceless

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%