My Radio Career

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Some of you may have seen me around...most probably have not...

In any event I have been a member for a couple months now & I am currently GM of Vancouver & Cleveland in the SI Sim Syndicate. I just wanted to put it out there to all of you Baseball fans out there that every Tuesday Night @ 10pm est. I host a Baseball talk radio show on Blogtalkradio.

"Surviving Selig" is an hour of completely unformatted, raw, uncut show that is myself ranting & raving about what's going on in the wonderful world of Baseball. Think of my show as exactly the same as having a conversation with co-workers or bar buddies about anything you would talk about on a daily basis. No cheesy radio gimmicks, no commercials, no hype machine here...just the "crap you care to talk about".

The best part about this show also is that it is very, very interactive. As always, I offer my listeners the chance to chime in & get me to talk about anything they wish. A great feature for fans of small-market teams or people that get tired of hearing Yankee, Red Sox, Mets talk. Have a take, a topic, a suggestion, or question...let me know. A lot of times I literally carry on Instant Messanger convo's while I am on the air.

Thus far the show is still pretty young but I average a solid 50-60 listener base per show both live & archive. If you cannot catch the show live, you can always visit the site & automatically listen into an archived version of the show.

To contact the show:
AIM - ARodEnvy
Call Surviving Selig - (646) 478-4988 during the Live broadcasts.

Give us it a shot, put the show on & listen in while you all do your posting, gfx, or sim league work tonite...and as always, if your listening...contribute, call in, let me know what you want to hear. I dont make anybody bear through crap they dont want to hear as long as I get enough feedback from my listeners on what they want to hear.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
wow, this is awesome

please talk about the Dodgers!

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
this is awesome, I do look forward to listening/participating in the comming weeks, since school is ending.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
w00t he mentioned us

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
w00t! Thanks for the mention man! "Sportz with a z" Love it man!

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
you've done a really good job, it seems, sounds like an actual radio show

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's talking Cubs baseball! That a way! Give my man Felix a mention...

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Talkin about how much it sucks.
He's been right on everything he's said so far. Most non-Cubs fans screw something up when they try to talk about the Cubs for this long. I don't think Lou has lost the club house though, those reports are just coming out, because of the suspension.

However, Lou didn't make contact with that umpire, the fatass homeplate guy is the one that was pushing Lou.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's been right on everything he's said so far. Most non-Cubs fans screw something up when they try to talk about the Cubs for this long. I don't think Lou has lost the club house though, those reports are just coming out, because of the suspension.

However, Lou didn't make contact with that umpire, the fatass homeplate guy is the one that was pushing Lou.
I know, the home plate umpire was pushing him away.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah I heard that part.

Glad he just dissed Donovan. Donovan needs to grow a pair and make up his mind.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
definitelym and he made another good point...wtf is a fatigued groin?

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think he's convinced me to join DHB. LOL

Gotta love the ending there with the SI-DHB thing.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Glad you guys enjoyed the show, happy to have some new listeners, and very happy to get SI in there.

Always guys, if you want to talk something...just let it rip. AIM, phone, whatever. If anyone wants to know where to find the show or how to contact me...you can always listen to the replays of the show,

Click that Surviving Selig banner just down below....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%