My last few.

dh1333

amnesia.
Reaction score
They are all so simple. They all have bad text. First one has bad stock work and i hate the B+W look. second one looks like a pic with topaz. 3rd one isnt blended at all and it just looks way too simple.

Oiler35

Reaction score
They are all so simple. They all have bad text. First one has bad stock work and i hate the B+W look. second one looks like a pic with topaz. 3rd one isnt blended at all and it just looks way too simple.
+1.

I like the Peyton a bit, just needs more.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
sam, never say when something is simple. lmao

i dig them. they do need a tad more but you can see youre getting better

dcpwner

Reaction score
i really like the manning v2

other ones are kinda ugly tbh. esp the manip one. starks looks a bit over sharpened or something and needs a text rehaul

JaMz

Reaction score
In the first one, the compo is bad and the flow of your mediocre effects is contradicted the fluid movements that the render is insinuating.

In the second one, the effects that you added completely deteriorate the potential of the stock. It's a great stock, and it's a pity to see it ruined by such meager attempts at creating even the slightest traces of signature fundamentals.

I am going to link you to a tutorial that I believe should help you create better work and learn the basic skills of working with a photo editing software. http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=gimp+beginner+sig+tutorial#/d291g8o

This tutorial should help you hone your skills and become the designer that you desire to be deep inside your confused little body.

.RuMoR.

Reaction score
In the first one, the compo is bad and the flow of your mediocre effects is contradicted the fluid movements that the render is insinuating.

In the second one, the effects that you added completely deteriorate the potential of the stock. It's a great stock, and it's a pity to see it ruined by such meager attempts at creating even the slightest traces of signature fundamentals.

I am going to link you to a tutorial that I believe should help you create better work and learn the basic skills of working with a photo editing software. http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=gimp+beginner+sig+tutorial

This tutorial should help you hone your skills and become the designer that you desire to be deep inside your confused little body.
Got 'em

dh1333

amnesia.
Reaction score

I am going to link you to a tutorial that I believe should help you create better work and learn the basic skills of working with a photo editing software. http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=gimp+beginner+sig+tutorial

+1

dcpwner

Reaction score
thats not even a good sig in the tut, the text sucks balls, and the render is a bit overblended as well as a bit too sharp so...i wouldnt use that tut as a basis for anything i do.
also it fails to explain WHY he did any of that, doesnt explain the composition at all.
SMH

Oiler35

Reaction score
thats not even a good sig in the tut, the text sucks balls, and the render is a bit overblended as well as a bit too sharp so...i wouldnt use that tut as a basis for anything i do.
also it fails to explain WHY he did any of that, doesnt explain the composition at all.
SMH
Relax. He's trying to help. That's the best CNC I've seen in a long, long time.

Oiler35

Reaction score
He gave better CNC than anyone else. I don't see why you're so angry about it. He's doing a better job with CNC than you did.

dcpwner

Reaction score
not really? long winded CnC that means nothing isnt better breh

he basically said the same things i did, except he used terms that made him seem smarter, when in fact they really mean nothing. He also failed to expand on any of the terms leaving anyone who doesnt understand them in the dust (like Im sure you are right now)

Oiler35

Reaction score
He also supported his points, and tried to give him suggestions on how to get better.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
Rumor your hate makes me laugh. Thanks Jamz for the CnC but that tut sucks ass. I appreciate that I get rumor to post when he only does CnC for his butt buddies, Dylan, Augizt and maybe Jamz ? Love it though thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%