MRI shows no major damage to Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibson39

Reaction score
DETROIT -- Detroit Red Wings goalie Jimmy Howard is day-to-day after an MRI revealed no major damage to his left shoulder.

General manager Ken Holland says Howard should be able to return next weekend, if not Wednesday night against St. Louis. Detroit also plays Chicago on Monday night. The Red Wings plan to call up Thomas McCollum from Toledo of the ECHL to back up goalie Joey MacDonald in the meantime.

Howard left the Red Wings' game against Toronto in the third period Saturday night after the Maple Leafs' Joffrey Lupul fell on him.
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=359811

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Thank goodness for that. We would have been majorly fucked in the playoffs without him.

Mooche

Reaction score
Thank goodness for that. We would have been majorly fucked in the playoffs without him.
I was going to say this exactly. The Detroit faithful would have been stunned if this was serious.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yes, that certainly would of been bad news lol.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I dont like howard. Dude really aint that good. Only reason he has this many names is because of our offense not his goaltending.

Gibson39

Reaction score
I dont like howard. Dude really aint that good. Only reason he has this many names is because of our offense not his goaltending.
He's good enough to be a starting goalie on most teams. Also a Calder candidate last year, so thats no joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%