Mostly Realistic Best Case Scenario For Your Team This Season?

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Being atleast somewhat realistic, what is the best case scenario for your team this season?

For the Pels, I think it is that Eric Gordon stays healthy and plays at the level we know he can play at. 18+ ppg and excellent defense. That Anthony Davis continues to get better and takes bigger steps towards becoming an elite big man in the league, maybe a season in which he averages a double double, 16-18 pts per game and 10-12 rebounds a game, and a 6th-8th seed in the West.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Best Case 1a: If most everyone's healthy (everyone wont be), and players make their expected jumps developmental wise (everyone wont), the Cavs could be the 4th or 5th seed.

Best Case 1b: Every injury prone player gets hurt, and we win Wiggins.

Worst Case: Bynum and Varejao miss over 100 games combined, Kyrie misses half the season with various injuries & the Cavs get a late lotto pick.

Most likely: 7th or 8th seed.

I didn't read the actual thread until now, so I guess the worst case doesn't matter. I stick by my guns. If Kyrie & Bynum are healthy and play to their capabilities, the Cavs are a threat and no one is going to want to face that PG/C combo.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Case 1: We suck and Wiggz

Case 2: Rondo plays consistently like he did versus Miami in the 2012 Playoffs. Jeff Green plays like he did at the end of last year. Avery Bradley starts getting some offensive groove like he was supposed to coming out of HS. Olynyk plays like he did in the Summer League, and Sully as he did at Ohio State. 6 seed

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rose, Noah and Deng play more than 70 games a piece, Thibs plays Deng and Noah fewer than 40 MPG, Wade regresses badly, and the Bulls win the Eastern conference.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Best: 7th seed

Worst: 11th in the East again

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hurricane said:
Rose, Noah and Deng play more than 70 games a piece, Thibs plays Deng and Noah fewer than 40 MPG, Wade regresses badly, and the Bulls win the Eastern conference.
Title says realistic

But that also shits on my post about Bynum and Kyrie being healthy

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Teagz said:
Best: 7th seed

Worst: 11th in the East again
id add greg monroee or smoove makes an all star bid

youngguru

V͎͡Ị̠̳SI͉ƠN̡
Reaction score
Best case? A ring.

If we are talking about reg season than 2nd in the east

Wolves United

Reaction score
Wolves best case: Kevin Love stays healthy, Ricky Rubio adds a midrange and we make the playoffs as a 7thseed

Worst case: Love and Rubio get hurt, Adelman leaves coaching to care for his wife and we miss the playoffs yet again

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Knicks:

Best Case Scenario: Derrick Rose, Roy Hibbert, LeBron all tear major ligaments and miss the playoffs. Melo is awesome, STAT is solid off the bench but nothing more. Bardaway does great, Bargnani actually rebounds, JR Smith pisses me off. Knicks lose NBA Finals.

Most Realistic: Knicks talk big, sell a lot of tickets, Melo & STAT drama, JR Smith pisses me off, lose in 2nd rd. of playoffs. Melo stays, but team makes 0 improvements.

Worst Case: All hell breaks loose, miss playoffs, Melo leaves, STAT still sucks, we sign some horrible player to a bad contract to "fill the void" left by Melo, JR Smith pisses me off

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Best case: A title

Likelihood: 2nd-4th seed

Potentially, but not likely: 5th or 6th seed

Worst: 7th or 8th seed.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
TheKMan said:
Knicks:

Best Case Scenario: Derrick Rose, Roy Hibbert, LeBron all tear major ligaments and miss the playoffs. Melo is awesome, STAT is solid off the bench but nothing more. Bardaway does great, Bargnani actually rebounds, JR Smith pisses me off. Knicks lose NBA Finals.

Most Realistic: Knicks talk big, sell a lot of tickets, Melo & STAT drama, JR Smith pisses me off, lose in 2nd rd. of playoffs. Melo stays, but team makes 0 improvements.

Worst Case: All hell breaks loose, miss playoffs, Melo leaves, STAT still sucks, we sign some horrible player to a bad contract to "fill the void" left by Melo, JR Smith pisses me off
chances are, jr pisses you off lol

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Just tryna see a playoff appearance for the Kings at this point honestly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%