Most Succesful Franchise the Past Decade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Topic title: Most Succesful Franchise the Past Decade?

^That's not a plural.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
I <Censored>ing Hate the Damn Pats lol, I guess your right, Maybe cuz they win, maybe cuz their afc east rivals i don't know tbh lol

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
I know they are, they also have the best qb of the decade without a doubt in my mind.

CurseReversed04

Reaction score
I know they are, they also have the best qb of the decade without a doubt in my mind.
Finally. Somebody who hates the Patriots but will admit they have the best team with the best quarterback. I don't care if you hate the team. Hate them all you want. But you have to admit that they are the best team of the last decade no question. I hate the Yankees. However, I admit that they have been one of the best franchises in sports history. I admit it even though I don't like them. People need to look beyond their hatred to see how great teams are.

VC15

Reaction score
The Patriots have been the team of the decade, but not by much. They really had a sloppy and disappointing end to the decade.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Finally. Somebody who hates the Patriots but will admit they have the best team with the best quarterback. I don't care if you hate the team. Hate them all you want. But you have to admit that they are the best team of the last decade no question. I hate the Yankees. However, I admit that they have been one of the best franchises in sports history. I admit it even though I don't like them. People need to look beyond their hatred to see how great teams are.
Wrong, the Yankees are the most successful franchise in sports history. History, Championships, Hall of Famers, income...you name it...nobody can touch them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%