Not open for further replies.

MR.ballin

$carface
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOsamobHeMc&feature=popt00us03

MR.ballin

$carface
Reaction score
If he said Lebron you probably would of heard a bunch of boo's lol.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Says the man who drafted Kwame :p

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
kobe is better. but if i had to start a team im taking dwight... or lebron :p

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
quit hating on the GOAT

SMH

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pugz, they're younger...so obviously

But MJ is still that dude and he's right

NY King

Reaction score
Lmao. Kobe is the greater player with the rings on his finger. LeBron win a couple and he could be the better player, I don't care where he plays.

Mooche

Reaction score
Lmao. Kobe is the greater player with the rings on his finger. LeBron win a couple and he could be the better player, I don't care where he plays.
I still think that Kobe is going to go down as better. I mean, the rings speak volumes in this.

5-0

NY King

Reaction score
Sixth ring coming next year :)

He already has a handful of rings, now he's working on his other one.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not even factoring rings when I say Kobe is better. He isn't as athletic or explosive as Le<Censored> but he has better intangibles and is better at certain parts of the game like shooting and <Censored>

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not even factoring rings when I say Kobe is better. He isn't as athletic or explosive as Le<Censored> but he has better intangibles and is better at certain parts of the game like shooting and <Censored>
THIS

Kobe just makes it look like no one is at his skill level. LeBron just has no one near his physical level.

Mooche

Reaction score
THIS

Kobe just makes it look like no one is at his skill level. LeBron just has no one near his physical level.
Yup, spot on. That is the difference between the two of them.

werebarret

Reaction score
lol this.
agreed... Rings do not show how good of an individual player you are... Robert Horry has seven rings... I guess he's better than Jordan, right?

LeBron is the better talent. Statistically, he's better, by just about any measure you can think of. He's a better finisher, a better passer, a better rebounder, and a more consistent scorer.

Kobe is much more skilled. Better shooter. He's a much better volume scorer, but that's about it in terms of tangible aspects. However, Kobe has the intangibles that most people ignore, as others have said.

Pretty much a wash, if you ask me.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Rebounding comes strictly from his size advantage though. Kobe is as good of a rebounded compared to other SG's as LeBron is to other SF's. I would say passing is pretty even too. You'll bring up that his APG is higher, but that's due to the style of offense/his ability to get to the basket. Kobe is a better defender as well, and intangibles such as leadership, performance under pressure, etc... Kobe is miles ahead.

werebarret

Reaction score
Rebounding comes strictly from his size advantage though. Kobe is as good of a rebounded compared to other SG's as LeBron is to other SF's. I would say passing is pretty even too. You'll bring up that his APG is higher, but that's due to the style of offense/his ability to get to the basket. Kobe is a better defender as well, and intangibles such as leadership, performance under pressure, etc... Kobe is miles ahead.
Yesh, he has a size advantage. That makes him a better player. IF you can pick two players who are exactly even in every other way, but one's four inches taller, you take the taller player because it gives you a rebounding advantage, it makes him a better offensive player, yadda yadda yadda. You can't discount the fact that LeBron's a better rebounder because he's taller. He's taller, and that makes him a better rebounder, which contributes to the fact that you can argue that he's a better player.

I don't like LeBron at all, but at this point in his career, he's simply a better basketball player than Kobe Bryant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%