Memphis To Vacate 2007-08 Final Four Season

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
From realgm.com
According to a Memphis Commercial Appeal report, the Memphis men's basketball program will be forced to vacate the record 38 victories from its Final Four season of 2007-08.

The newspaper, citing a source close to the situation, said on its Web site Wednesday night that the NCAA will release findings of its investigation into violations committed by the program Thursday.
lol, now imagine what would happen if Mario Chalmers didn't hit that 3

Mooche

Reaction score
Man... I loved Memphis that year. They had one heck of a team. This Calipari is just continuing to look like a complete fraud in my eyes.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Chances are Calipari was in on this SAT scandal with Rose. It wont be long until he has a scandal at kentucky.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Do you guys remember those wins they had and all those games? I don't, I don't recall any of it happening.

This is really dumb, yea they "take away wins" but really we still remember them and still have all the videos and memories. We won't forget this, but then again down the line maybe some people won't. Then again you can just look and see it was a final 3 not 4 lol. So dumb..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%