McNair Found Shot To Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
In a way I kind of agree with you
I know its harsh but its the truth. If he wasn't cheating on his wife it'd be a whole different story and even more saddening. Its not a good story to hear he died but when you hear he was seeing this woman even though he had a family just changes the whole thing in my mind

Also hearing about some of the things she was going through...yeah she was bound to break down

xxSuPeRmAn031xx

Reaction score
I know its harsh but its the truth. If he wasn't cheating on his wife it'd be a whole different story and even more saddening. Its not a good story to hear he died but when you hear he was seeing this woman even though he had a family just changes the whole thing in my mind

Also hearing about some of the things she was going through...yeah she was bound to break down
Yeah, I see where your coming from, It's pretty wierd considering apparently his girlfriend was 20 years old :cartman:

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, I see where your coming from, It's pretty wierd considering apparently his girlfriend was 20 years old :cartman:
Young women are easily influenced by a man with superstar status like McNair.

A guy like Chris Chelios could easily get a fine 18 year old...

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
PM7 I understand what your saying.

But to kill someone else and yourself over financial problems is stupid. Things can always be worse, I have bills to pay and it does suck to behind on rent or dont know when the next payment will be made, but to kill yourself over it, is ridiculous.

Like AE, I feel for his wife and kids, and of course I still feel for McNair.

But we all know, athletes cheat, not all of them, but more often then not. Not saying its ok, but its the truth.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
PM7 I understand what your saying.

But to kill someone else and yourself over financial problems is stupid. Things can always be worse, I have bills to pay and it does suck to behind on rent or dont know when the next payment will be made, but to kill yourself over it, is ridiculous.

Like AE, I feel for his wife and kids, and of course I still feel for McNair.

But we all know, athletes cheat, not all of them, but more often then not. Not saying its ok, but its the truth.
If you're mentally instable, then you're not far from it. If they did a psychoanalytic study on her maybe a week before this all happened, then I bet they'd find she wasn't far from a mental breakdown. Far worse things have happened, like the whole Chris Benoit thing. That happened in my town. He was mentally instable and look what happened.

That 2nd statement is up for questioning. Read biographies written by athletes and you'll think differently. And its not just that, these guys can get basically any woman they pick if they're status is good enough. If you were married and knew while you were on the road at a hotel with your single teammate having 4 women in his room, what would you do if you were an athlete?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%