Mayo to Grizzlies. Love to Wolves. Mike Miller to Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
From espn.com
The Minnesota Timberwolves aren't holding onto O.J. Mayo for long.

Two league sources told ESPN.com that the Wolves have reached an agreement in principle with the Memphis Grizzlies that will send the draft rights of Mayo, Marko Jaric, Antoine Walker and Greg Buckner to the Grizzlies in return for the draft rights to Kevin Love, Mike Miller, Brian Cardinal and Jason Collins.

AirForceFlash_3

MLB Co-Comish/FSU Class of 2014!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big time trade! Either way I hate seeing Mayo playing for these teams. It looks like a pretty good trade for the Wolves, they trade away 2 bad contracts in Jaric and Walker and only get back one in Cardinal while also getting a good SG in Miller. The Grizz did an alright job. The Sonics and Clippers definitely got screwed over because if the Wolves would've just picked Love, Mayo would be a Clipper right now.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mchale ###### up agin.

Memphis wins this imo i cant believe he would mess up again. He should've learn about tradin guards
*Look up brandon roy*

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well they get rid of a real good player in Miller, but get one back in Mayo. Please don't keep Jaric, Walker, or Buckner. PLEASE!

Razor

Reaction score
What a horrible move, no wonder McHale is their GM. Wolves screwed up with KG, this will haunt them even more.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well they get rid of a real good player in Miller, but get one back in Mayo. Please don't keep Jaric, Walker, or Buckner. PLEASE!
Dude keep jaric that way you have adriana lima around

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dude keep jaric that way you have adriana lima around
Who cares, get rid of that bum. We have some good PGs right now in Conley, Lowry, and JCrit...no need for Jaric to ruin it for them.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Who cares, get rid of that bum. We have some good PGs right now in Conley, Lowry, and JCrit...no need for Jaric to ruin it for them.
Do u know what she could do for that team. i would actually watch them play cuz of her and OJ.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
SF- Gay
SG- Mayo
PG- Conley

Nice. If they get a big man they could compete. Could be a playoff team in the East. But will take a lot more young players for them to get in the playoffs in that tough Western Conference. Especially in the same division as the Mavs, Rockets, Spurs, hornets

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So what will T-Wolves do. Who will play center? Jefferson or Love? I always think of them as the same position.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So what will T-Wolves do. Who will play center? Jefferson or Love? I always think of them as the same position.
Al will play C.

Now the grizzles are a big man away from havin a damn playoff team. And i forgot they got Donte greene also. <Censored>in lucky

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Do u know what she could do for that team. i would actually watch them play cuz of her and OJ.
Dude, there games aren't even on tv....

Maybe just go with 2 PFs...but I'd lean towards Jefferson playing C, but who knows, could go either way.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
C- Al Jefferson
PF- Kevin Love
SF- Mike Miller

good frontcourt....

Chad Ford actually predicts that Minnesota won this deal.....

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dude, there games aren't even on tv....
^
I'm talkin about on league pass

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Eugh, Cardinal and Doleac on the same team

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Minny gets a good front court, Memphis gets a good back court. Each have 3 good players.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This is a good deal for both teams.. The only thing I don't like about it for Memphis is they have to take on two horrible contracts from Marko Jaric and Greg Buckner who will be virtually impossible to trade for anything.

I am really not sold much on Kevin Love, I don't see him as being able to stop big bangers down low but you never know, he is big enough for it. We'll see how Mayo and Gay mesh together.

And now the Grizzlies don't have to have the combo of "Gay Love".

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol Gay Love, I never thought of that.

I'm thinking Memphis won't keep Buckner and Jaric, even if that means cutting them. But I could also see them keeping Buckner for a back-up SG or for his defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%