Matthew Stafford takes a shot at Cris Carter

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cause he didn't have a quarterback lol.
Was he suppose to play offensive tackle to block for the QB, then throw himself the ball?

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I've been meaning to stay out this thread, but.......

1.Andre
2.Fitz
3.Calvin

that my opinion though lol.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
You telling me MJD is faster than Johnson? lmao.

All three are fairly equal recievers

Gimme actual EVIDENCE that Jones Drew is better
Are you really serious right now?

Please tell me you aren't.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
did you not hear me? give me frickin evidence right to my face.

You are completely avoiding the question at hand. Why would I ask a question, with the main part in caps, if it was a joke? I do not think MJD is as good as CJ or Peterson. Definitely not Peterson.

Just because you say something, it doesnt mean its 100% true. You have such biases towards the Jags, and against the Colts, Pats, Lions, etc. I can watch the Jets too, and say some BS that isnt really true, or is just really exaggerated because I hate the Jets. Saying " MJD is the best RB in the NFL, and Calvin isnt nearly as good as Fitz" doesnt have a lot of validity due to your excessive love to the Jags, and neglect to the Lions.

Your biased, pretty much what im getting at here

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
did you not hear me? give me frickin evidence right to my face.

You are completely avoiding the question at hand. Why would I ask a question, with the main part in caps, if it was a joke? I do not think MJD is as good as CJ or Peterson. Definitely not Peterson.

Just because you say something, it doesnt mean its 100% true. You have such biases towards the Jags, and against the Colts, Pats, Lions, etc. I can watch the Jets too, and say some BS that isnt really true, or is just really exaggerated because I hate the Jets. Saying " MJD is the best RB in the NFL, and Calvin isnt nearly as good as Fitz" doesnt have a lot of validity due to your excessive love to the Jags, and neglect to the Lions.

Your biased, pretty much what im getting at here
Dont see how im biased at all TBH. I never said MJD was the best RB in the NFL.. because he isn't.. hes 2nd tho. He is ahead of CJ. Im not biased against anybody, just speak the truth. Everything I said about the Colts this year was 100% truth. If it wasn't, Dannybro wouldn't of wrote me last night (a colts fan) on Aim talking about "Woah bro, you were completely right.. about everything" .. I speak on what I see.. & Im normally correct about 95% of the time.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
How is he better?

Most of your arguments for MJD were "he didnt play the first few years" and "they stacked the box"

Well they stacked the box for CJ28 too. And in 2009 and 2010, when MJD started, he ran for 2,715 yds. CJ ran for 3,370 yards. Johnson had more TDs as well. Johnson has more receptions, more recieving yards.

And actually, you did say he is the best in the NFL

Paraphrasing, I said "you can say that 'MJD is better RB than those 2'.. but it isnt true"

and you responded "but he is better"

that would imply that he is the best RB in the NFL, lol

AP>CJ>MJD

dh1333

amnesia.
Reaction score
Dont see how im biased at all TBH. I never said MJD was the best RB in the NFL.. because he isn't.. hes 2nd tho. He is ahead of CJ. Im not biased against anybody, just speak the truth. Everything I said about the Colts this year was 100% truth. If it wasn't, Dannybro wouldn't of wrote me last night (a colts fan) on Aim talking about "Woah bro, you were completely right.. about everything" .. I speak on what I see.. & Im normally correct about 95% of the time.
"But MJD is better though.. Hes the better all around player. Catches, Runs, Fast, Block, ETC."

Lake Louise

Reaction score
The point is, Stafford stuck up for his teammate, who is an elite receiver.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
How is he better?

Most of your arguments for MJD were "he didnt play the first few years" and "they stacked the box"

Well they stacked the box for CJ28 too. And in 2009 and 2010, when MJD started, he ran for 2,715 yds. CJ ran for 3,370 yards. Johnson had more TDs as well. Johnson has more receptions, more recieving yards.

And actually, you did say he is the best in the NFL

Paraphrasing, I said "you can say that 'MJD is better RB than those 2'.. but it isnt true"

and you responded "but he is better"

that would imply that he is the best RB in the NFL, lol

AP>CJ>MJD
CJ did start right out of the gate.. MJD had Fred Taylor infront of him and had a 60-40 type of rep sharing system.

Don't knock MJD because dude didn't get as many reps as CJ did the first few years.

CJ is more explosive, but MJD is the better all around RB. CJ can't block.. CJ is a below average receiver, and as of this year.. Chad Henne has 2 more fucking rushing yards than Chris Johnson.

& I responded the "but he is better" to you talking about him and CJ.. I've said for years, that MJD is the #2 RB in the NFL.. You throwing up MJD in a topic about Calvin Johnson is the typical example of baiting however. So move along troll.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
CJ did start right out of the gate.. MJD had Fred Taylor infront of him and had a 60-40 type of rep sharing system.

& I responded the "but he is better" to you talking about him and CJ.. I've said for years, that MJD is the #2 RB in the NFL.. You throwing up MJD in a topic about Calvin Johnson is the typical example of baiting however. So move along troll.
Hence why I posted stats from when 09 and 2010, when Taylor left....

And no, it actually is not baiting at all. It's called using an example. I fail to see how comparing the Top 3 RB to the Top 3 WR is baiting

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Jerry Rice rated Larry Fitzgerald #1 WR with the best hands. Andre #2.

I rest my case.....

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
ALLEN PARK -- Not to beat a dead horse, but we're going to revisit Cris Carter's comments on Calvin Johnson one more time.
Today, when discussing how practicing against the Detroit Lions wide receivers has played a key role in cornerback Chris Houston's development, defensive coordinator Gunther Cunningham launched into a tangential tirade about Carter.
"Whoever said he said he's not one of the top four receivers, that has got to be the dumbest statement I've ever heard," Cunningham said. "I believe I know who said it, and I've been on the practice field with that young man. Cris Carter is a helluva player, but hey, let's give credit where credit is due. Calvin Johnson, my gosh."
Carter actually failed to list Johnson is his top six receivers, but you get the point.
As noted yesterday, Johnson could match an NFL record held by Carter by catching multiple touchdowns in four consecutive games.
Johnson has 16 receptions for 241 yards and six scores in the Lions' first three games of this season.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
kam, didnt you say Mike Thomas was an all great WR tho, definitely better than Deion Branch

I see Deion as the 3rd Patriot on this list at #23.. where's Thomas? 66th?

Gronk's not a top 5 TE right? It looks like to me he's the #1 TE in the league

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
kam, didnt you say Mike Thomas was an all great WR tho, definitely better than Deion Branch

I see Deion as the 3rd Patriot on this list at #23.. where's Thomas? 66th?

Gronk's not a top 5 TE right? It looks like to me he's the #1 TE in the league
Never said Thomas is great..

Said if he was in New England he would be killin the stat game though..

& Yes, I'd rather have him over Deion Branch.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Thomas wouldnt get a chance in the world to compete here

Ochocinco, who you said "is our #2 WR" is ranked 106th

As ive said before, Deion is our #2 WR, 3rd/4th option. And he's better than Thomas.

I dont care if the Jags have a run first oriented team, a #1 WR should not have 83 less yards than the #3 target, and 26 yards less than someone with one catch less than him and missed a game.

Yeah, 4 recievers on NE have more rec yards than Thomas. HE ISNT GOOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%