Matt Cassel Traded to Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.

wade3

The T.O of SI
Reaction score
Matt Cassel was solid last season...but he couldn't do what Brady does in his wildest dreams.

Well i know Cassel can't be that, but not even Brady will be able to do what Brady used to do. His career is over imo. That injury has scarred him and he won't be the same again. So the Pats just traded away their life saver. So when Brady plays like crap next season who do they go to? Oh well........

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well i know Cassel can't be that, but not even Brady will be able to do what Brady used to do. His career is over imo. That injury has scarred him and he won't be the same again. So the Pats just traded away their life saver. So when Brady plays like crap next season who do they go to? Oh well........
Dude he hurt his knee, not his throwing arm. If Ronnie Brown can tear up his knee like he did & bounce back like he did...Brady will be more than "okay."

Brady will most likely look a little clumsy at first but let's not make this out to be a comeback from major spinal surgery.

wade3

The T.O of SI
Reaction score
Dude he hurt his knee, not his throwing arm. If Ronnie Brown can tear up his knee like he did & bounce back like he did...Brady will be more than "okay."

Brady will most likely look a little clumsy at first but let's not make this out to be a comeback from major spinal surgery.
Okay.....w/e you say buddy. You just watch and remember what i said.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Okay.....w/e you say buddy. You just watch and remember what i said.
Okay...I forgot. Not only did Brady forget how to play ball last season but tearing up his knee is really going to limit all those plays he makes with his legs. Your right...Tom Brady is going to suddenly suck from now on.

Your a hater wade3, face it. Only haters make such rash & uneducated comments like that. That's like saying "the Spurs suck"...though they own more NBA titles than Phoenix ever will.

wade3

The T.O of SI
Reaction score
Okay...I forgot. Not only did Brady forget how to play ball last season but tearing up his knee is really going to limit all those plays he makes with his legs. Your right...Tom Brady is going to suddenly suck from now on.

Your a hater wade3, face it. Only haters make such rash & uneducated comments like that. That's like saying "the Spurs suck"...though they own more NBA titles than Phoenix ever will.

Because they <Censored>ing dirty cheating bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Because they <Censored>ing dirty cheating bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^ Case & point.

FSUViking

Reaction score
I'm convinced every time you make a post, a brain cell dies. You ought to stop because judging by this post, you don't have many left to spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%