Mario, 10,000

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score

Well, I knew I was going to get 10k but I didn't know how long it would take but hey since I'm here, i remember like 3 Years ago my black ass was searching for some live 07 caps, went to gamefaqs, seen kraigs emo ass there, decided join.(http://www.sportzin.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19042&hl=) Yea, I know it's been awhile so that's why I'm gonna go out and spit it, as you guys can see I've been really inactive lately and yea..as of now I won't really be super active you know but who care's i still log on. Over the years, months, days, what ever It's been hella chill down here at SI, (SI's Resident Black kid who has a little white boy in him) < Yea lol a lot people tell me I so could be white lol. But yea, while I was here, It has been pretty cool you know Talked to a lot of People. Made a few e-friends lol And Yea, It's just been cool anyway here's a few shout outs to a few people.

Bid'Ness - You know I havent spoken to you in awhile you were always cool and funny but always hating on heat fans so yo pistons'.

TYO - You know you were cool but slightly bi-polar at times lol. but nah awesome cuz, always hooking me up with music I missed.

Dez - Dez is a sim league genius but yea, um (Mario Pauses cuz he doesn't have anything to say...) Yea.

Break - Most of you guys are thinking why am I naming all the black people first well shut up lol

MapleLeaf - Was like my ing brother from another Momma lol Hella funny, Hella Wild, And honestly SI would be toilet paper without the doo-doo without him here lol.

Greg,Hova,GR25, - Whatever is the he's chill and sweet at playing baseball because you were in the newspaper lol but whatever your a cool cat greggy baby!

Pugz - I have nothing to say about you seriously lol.

RipCity32 - Rip is chill cool kid to talk to acts like this white kid I know. lol ing Republican :) Nah I'm joking Sal is a good kid, make sure you stay in school and Happy Late B-day.

Rios15 - Rios is a cool kid has potential in whatever he wants to do lol, Btw next time you get broke, Pretend like you pulled a hammy or something and if that doesn't work get up and 2 piece the dude without the biscuit lol.

X-Factor - LMAO At this kid were always talking on aim Haitian V ftw. lol

FPS - Ugh, Hi? Lol

SG89 - Cool Kid But never ing fufills he damn promises so for that go to hell.

Cheato - you, He's a wade Hater, like super hater, Ha, that's the cavs lost now.
Other than that cool.

VC15 - Is like the biggest hater of all time he hates more than cheato, and everytime someone else wants to hate on his teams he hates on us more lol. btw F NJ

AE - IDK I havent spoken to you for awhile so like Hi.

Jarrod - I guess just b/c you keep this place running so yea.

Kdogg- Ugh everytime I post something he always has to go and find sometthingwrong with it lol

Meh those were off the top of my head so ya'll Negroes better quit complaining.

Well Ya, I have 10k and you don't haha.

^ :) The Black kid skateboarding lol No seriously don't hate b/c while I was attempting that trick I fell lol

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol congrats Mario, I remember when you first got here and I though "Aw damn another retard" but you werent as bad as I thought lol (j/k?)

But good look on the shoutout, cant wait till I hit 10K

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Gratz Mario and thanks for the shoutout. Haha

Deeillini

One of the Originals
Reaction score
I'd put money on you liking blacks people haha, but seriously congrats man

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
Congrats dude, but don't make me have to go out and find a typo in that post lol.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
Congrats dude, but don't make me have to go out and find a typo in that post lol.
Lol I forgot about you but I hate when you do that lol. Lemme add you lol

VC15

Reaction score
Congrats and thanks for the shoutout!

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Atta boy. Keep it up.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thanks for the shoutout man, I appreciate. I wish you would post more man, I miss those old GFX battles we had, lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats, and thanks for the shout out <_<
I also don't say this all the time, but them pants are really gay.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats Mario, thanks for the shoutout.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%