Manning Likes Miami Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTN2810

Reaction score
via Rotoworld
A Dolphins source tells the Miami Herald that Peyton Manning has indicated several times throughout his career positive feelings for South Florida.
"His wife is also a big fan of the area," the source said. "He likes the area. He likes the vibe of the area more than you might think. They own a condo down here." Manning will have plenty of time to spend in the area when his career is over. Expect offensive personnel, franchise stability, and quality coaching to trump geography on Manning's list of priorities.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think most people like Miami, nice ass weather and a good scene lol. However, I can guarantee he doesn't like the Dolphins hahaha.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Great LT, Great #1 WR, Good pass catching RB and a chance to stick it to the Colts in the AFC.

Seems like a decent fit to me. I don't buy all the Jets talk. I highly doubt he wants to deal with that mess this late in his career.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Great LT, Great #1 WR, Good pass catching RB and a chance to stick it to the Colts in the AFC.

Seems like a decent fit to me. I don't buy all the Jets talk. I highly doubt he wants to deal with that mess this late in his career.
Totally agree with this. I'm sure he'd love Marshall and Bush in a role like Edgerrin James used to have, and maybe he can even sway them to get him more weapons in the draft. Get a good RT at 8, and another WR at 40.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Why would the Colts trade Manning within the conference? Thats just stupid, send him to the NFC like the Redskins. But if you dont think he can play then it doesnt matter.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Why would the Colts trade Manning within the conference? Thats just stupid, send him to the NFC like the Redskins. But if you dont think he can play then it doesnt matter.
The conference? That eliminates half the teams.. I can see division, but not conference. And if they can get the most from the Dolphins you can bet they'd do it.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Yea I think Miami could be a good fit. He'd be walking in some big footsteps as well.

I don't get the Jets talk either. Shitty weather, same city as his little brother, coach with a big fucking mouth. It's a recipe for disaster.

Xaos

Reaction score
Who doesn't like the Miami area?

Plus, I hope Peyton doesn't go to Washington. I'de hate seeing "MANNING VS MANNING OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ" twice a year for the next two years.

Barcode

Reaction score
The Colts cannot trade Manning, they have to either pay the 28M for the 12 season or release him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%