Major GFX Project

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I've found a way to allow members to select their favorite team from a dropdown menu (under profile settings) and add their favorite team. So, I'm hoping someone will step up to do a project. Take your time with it. 

Here's an example from Pro Football Spot: 

For now let's just do NFL teams. Make our own unique logo, roughly the same size as that, for each team. 

If some of you guys can do this, maybe a few people split the workload up in to separate divisions, that would be huge. Would give the site a real nice look. 

illadelph

Reaction score
That's a nice addition.

I'll do the NFC East ones if I have some time, providing people take a divison each or something.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
yep. just make sure you guys share PSDs or w/e so they aren't all a different design. 

Steez

Reaction score
If someone makes a PSD I'll knock out a division or two.

ambivalentSoul

Reaction score
Are there set dimensions to work with? If not, what are the boundaries?

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
not sure. 

that's probably as wide as it can go. Idk what the dimensions on that are but I figured some of you guys could ballpark a guess. 

Chrome tells me that's 139x28. I'd say 150 width is probably good. Use your best judgement on the height. I'd like to eventually have all 4 major sports on the side there, but for now i'm fine with just NFL being there. 

Personally I think the Pro Football Spot (the image i posted) is too thin. I'd like to be able to see a bit more of the logo. 

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
^ Don't make it too big. Hate it when other forums make them huge. Keep 'em simple.

Maybe I'll try something.

illadelph

Reaction score
buzzy said:
^ Don't make it too big. Hate it when other forums make them huge. Keep 'em simple.

Maybe I'll try something.

If buzzy can make a template, filling in team logos won't take long. I'll grab the NFC East ones if needed. 

Steez

Reaction score
I'm bored, I'll fuck with a temp too.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Awesome. Even if you guys all come up with different templates and collab on which one is better that's fine by me. 

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
none of those look great

illadelph

Reaction score
The one that GMF posted in the first post look decent, anything like that will be nice. 

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
yea I don't like those. Plus me and Rip both discussed this and we'd like something wide and not too large in height, like the example I posted. 

youngguru

V͎͡Ị̠̳SI͉ƠN̡
Reaction score
haha i was just saying but it seems like you guys have some volunteers so it will be fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%