Magic Want Steve Nash?

Stro

Reaction score
Magic To 'Aggressively' Pursue Trade For Nash
Feb 27, 2012 10:36 AM EST

Otis Smith intends to "aggressively" pursue a trade for Steve Nash, according to multiple sources.

Nash is in the final season of his contract with the Suns, while Orlando is attempting to make a last ditch effort to improve their roster to keep Dwight Howard.
Via Jarrod Rudolph/RealGM

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/219230/Magic_To_Aggressively_Pursue_Trade_For_Nash#ixzz1nbCyt4uR
Don't know how true this is given the lack of sources and the fact that Nash is happy to stay with Phoenix until his contract ends. (http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/02/24/steve-nash-reiterates-hes-not-looking-for-a-trade-but-free-agency/)

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I doubt something like this would happen. I mean, you kinda have to respect Nash if you're Phoenix and besides, I doubt a Nash trade would do them any good haha.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It'd be interesting to see how much better Dwight would be with a point guard like Nash.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I dont know if this would make Dwight stay. I also dont know who the Magic would trade to interest the Suns, they need to get younger and I dont think the Magic would have the appropriate pieces.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I feel like if the Magic were willing to give up Nelson, Anderson, and a pick or two, the Suns would definitely consider.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
nnash would help a lot now but orlando would be down some depth...and nash isn't enticing enough to get dwight to stay.

Stro

Reaction score
nnash would help a lot now but orlando would be down some depth...and nash isn't enticing enough to get dwight to stay.
Yeah just that, I don't think anyone is enticing enough for him to stay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%