Logos

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Just an idea I've seen on other sites.

When you're posting a new topic, there is a large list of small team icons at the bottom. You click on of them and when you post your topic, that team logo appears next to the Topic Title.

I figured this could be a great addition now that we have divisional forums. That way if I'm in the NFC forum and I post a topic about the Eagles I can put the eagles logo on it. Then when someone is browsing the index page they'll notice it. I think it can help people identify what team a topic is about, especially when its a topic about a specific player who may not be a "star", and they don't really know who the player is.

I also think it looks nice..

Keep in mind this is in no way an essential, but I think its something the administration can look at down the road.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I like this idea alot. Dont know how easy it would be to incorporate though.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I know this is possible on vBulletin but I'm not sure if it would work on IPB. Never seen it on an IPB board.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I thought about logo post icons but 1, I don't have the access or authority to add them onto the server...that would be Jarrod or Bronco. Secondly, I think they really just make the index look cluttered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%