Lexi

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i really think you wouldve stayed if it had you normal text work. im sad that this has such weak text.

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
I actually like this more than pretty much anything of yours.

the text doesn't bother me, but I think if it had some intense lighting like your usual work, and then some good and somewhat subtle texture it'd be a lot better.

josueelcatracho

Reaction score
I actually like this more than pretty much anything of yours.

the text doesn't bother me, but I think if it had some intense lighting like your usual work, and then some good and somewhat subtle texture it'd be a lot better.
Word.. I think what throws people off is the flow. Like the sqib lines on the right and by the render.
There is just no way this was the worst sig out of the bunch, The blending in itself was okay. Sure not my best
but deff not my wosrt. Should have stuck with the game plan hahaha. I was planning on going back and fixing some things,
Specially the text, But figured it would have been good enough lol. Wow I was wrong.

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
Word.. I think what throws people off is the flow. Like the sqib lines on the right and by the render.
There is just no way this was the worst sig out of the bunch, The blending in itself was okay. Sure not my best
but deff not my wosrt. Should have stuck with the game plan hahaha. I was planning on going back and fixing some things,
Specially the text, But figured it would have been good enough lol. Wow I was wrong.
nah I didn't think it was the worst either. But I suppose people are gonna get sick of hearing this every round.

its not saying much, and I mean no offense to you, but i like this more than anything of yours that I can think of. especially if you were to do the things I said, id be interested in seeing that.

pistonsboi

Reaction score
its a smooth grunge sig, lacks flow--theres shit going in all kind of directions, and the head blends into bg
hence, I was the first judge to vote this for elimination

No hard feeling imo, i didnt even know this was your work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%