LeBron: We Call Ourselves 'The Heatles'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LeBron James has a new nickname for the Heat given their ability to fill arenas in both Miami and on the road.

"We call ourselves the 'Heatles' like the Beatles," James told the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

The Heat are actually second to the Bulls in overall attendance average this season.
The Heatles? That sounds like a disease.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
lmao, man i love the Heat. They just have so much going for them right now and they say all the right things every time.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Man, it's amazing how this mother fucker finds a way to make me hate him more and more every day.

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
SMH.

Heatles sounds more like a gay Beatles cover band imo

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
They aren't good enough to rhyme with the greatest band of all-time...

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Good to hear people are actually going to their games now. Earlier in the season the seats were empty.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't know exactly how much I'd mind if he ended up like Lennon...

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I laughed. Thought it was funny lol.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
SMH I wonder who came up with that name

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LMAO at Howard just chilling.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
"The Beatles were revolutionary and changed music throughout the world.

The Heat?

They haven’t even won a division title yet.

And considering the way, LeBron and Chris Bosh orchestrated taking their talents to South Beach to join Dwyane Wade, shouldn’t they rip off the name of another famous musical group — Earth, Wind and Conspire? Or maybe since LeBron abandoned Cleveland like he did, he should join Bob Marley and the Bailers … Pearl Scram … or The Grateful Fled.

But if LeBron really wants to say he is now a member of The Heatles then how long until he is singing the song he wrote about bolting Cleveland, “There Goes The (Favorite) Son”? Or my favorite: “Yesterday (all my loyalty left and went away). And then, of course, there’s the Heatles’ No. 1 hit of all-time — the one LeBron wrote for D-Wade: “I Want to Hold Your Hand (you know, the one with the championship ring on it).”"

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
"The Beatles were revolutionary and changed music throughout the world.

The Heat?

They haven’t even won a division title yet.

And considering the way, LeBron and Chris Bosh orchestrated taking their talents to South Beach to join Dwyane Wade, shouldn’t they rip off the name of another famous musical group — Earth, Wind and Conspire? Or maybe since LeBron abandoned Cleveland like he did, he should join Bob Marley and the Bailers … Pearl Scram … or The Grateful Fled.

But if LeBron really wants to say he is now a member of The Heatles then how long until he is singing the song he wrote about bolting Cleveland, “There Goes The (Favorite) Son”? Or my favorite: “Yesterday (all my loyalty left and went away). And then, of course, there’s the Heatles’ No. 1 hit of all-time — the one LeBron wrote for D-Wade: “I Want to Hold Your Hand (you know, the one with the championship ring on it).”"
Did you not see why they call themselves that?
I don't think they are comparing themselves in terms of greatness, but they call themselves that cause they fill up stadiums everywhere they go, just like the Beattles.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Did you not see why they call themselves that?
I don't think they are comparing themselves in terms of greatness, but they call themselves that cause they fill up stadiums everywhere they go, just like the Beattles.
Of course not, he's just like the rest of the typical LeBron haters who jump to conclusions and hate on anything and everything he ever does. The guy could probably spend a day with a sick kid and people would still twist and turn it into making him look like an egomaniac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%